A Little Big Meeting

Cranz

"What is it?! Tell me!!!!" I started to get worried when I heard someone yelling through the room where I locked up the Greed Pair, Licht and Lawless. "That must be Licht." Mahiru said as he sat next to me. "You should go check on them, just in case." He suggested. I nodded then walked to the door where Licht and Lawless are, Mahiru with his cat and Guildenstern following behind me.

As I opened the door in front of me, my eyes grew wider when I saw something I didn't expect to see.

"What happened here?!" Was all I could say for now. I was speechless but I was able to say just one sentence. There I saw the boys on the bed, Lawless laying down while Licht was above him both covered in bruises and blood. They both looked at me surprised. The area around the room was silent even Mahiru got supprised to see what happened.

They both looked at each other for a while, Licht started to blush when he just realized their position. Lawless looked confused at first but when he looked at Licht's tomato red face, he soon realized it and his face had a shade of pink not making eye contact with the Angel himself. Licht's facial expression changed but still blushing. Lawless turned to face at Licht when all of a sudden...

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

"Ow!" Lawless yelled in pain as Licht got off the bed and flopped on the floor. Lawless touched his face and felt a red sting fingerprint that was formed on his right cheek. "Hey! What was that for?" Lawless questioned Licht rubbing his red stinged cheek to heal.

Licht slowly got up trying to hold the pain. His body was heavy and he was very tired. As he got up, he slowly walked to the door ignoring Lawless' question.

"Licht-an! Shouldn't I be the one to slap your face? You were the one on top of me-" Licht cut off Lawless' words since he doesn't want the demon to continue what he was going to say. "Shut up or die shit rat." He said as he slowly walked through the door passing Me, Mahiru and Guildenstern.

We turned back looking at Lawless still rubbing his red marked cheek on the bed.

-

Mahiru

It was late night, Cranz told me to tell the others to all meet in the Greed's room for a little meeting. I nodded then ran to each of their rooms.

As I called everyone in, I told them to wait for us because Cranz, Kuro, Lawless' subclass and I went out the motel to find Licht. It's a good thing we didn't need to find Lawless because ever since Licht slapped him on his face, he just stayed there sitting still on the bed with a blankly but confused expression.

As we walked out searching for Licht, we spotted the Angel who was sitting on a bench near the gasoline station. He was feeding bread crumbs to some pigeons who were fighting to eat the tiny pieces of bread that's scattered on the ground.

It took a long time for us to make Licht agree on getting inside to have a little conference because he kept on refusing to get in so we didn't have a choice but to let Guildenstern forcefully carry Licht inside.

"Hey, Let me go you old Whalien! I shall purify you with my angelic music if you won't put me down! Hey, Listen to me!" Licht demanded as he was struggling to get off of Guildenstern's grip but he couldn't since the Greed's subclass who is ignoring Licht's commands is stronger than the Arc-angel himself.