A Hungry Coincidence

Kuro

"Rumble~". I woke up by the sound of my stomach rumbling like it's talking to me."Nyah... I guess i'm hungry. Where's Mahiru?. I got out of my cat bed to get some food from the refrigerator. I opened it then looked around for any food to eat but no luck was in there. So I decided to look for Mahiru. The best place to look for Mahiru at this night is..."His bedroom".

I went to Mahiru's bedroom to look for him. I climbed up to the top of his bed then there he was, fast asleep in his bed."Road trip...". He murmured. But I want to tell him that i'm hungry and I want him to cook me something but don't think I should wake him up for now."Find then, if a cat can't get any food from his owner, then he has to get it on his own". And those words gave me a great idea.

"I'll go to the grocery store and buy my own food, but I'm too tired to go there... No, I can't stop now, if it's for the sake of my hunger than I'm going for it. I jumped down the bed and head to Mahiru's bag to get his wallet, I took some money just enough for me to buy what I wanted, but I didn't take to much cuz some of it was for Mahiru's savings and allowance. As I got it, I slowly walked all the way outside his room to not disturb Mahiru. After that, I magically changed myself to a human form then I went out the apartment heading to the grocery store.

Walking on the sidewalk, it's just too peaceful when they aren't any people around. I don't like crowded people talking around the streets, they're just too annoying.

I arrived in the mini grocery store a couple of blocks away from the apartment and I can already feel myself getting exhausted from walking all the way here, (which you can tell cuz he's a lazy vampire). I picked out a mini cart then looked around on the Biscuits and Chips Section and picked out some of my favorite bag of potato chips, then I picked 2 cans of soda in the Drinks Section then placed it in the cart.

Just as I was about to leave the Drinks Section, I spot something maybe Mahiru would like as a gift, so I picked it up and put it in the mini cart."I hope Mahiru will like this". I picked up the cart then head to the cashier to pay the items.

While walking home, I realized that the surroundings around me was starting to get foggy, it had a wierd smell which was very familiar to me that I couldn't even remember it. That's when I was very alert, keeping an eye out for something suspicious lerking around. Just then, I saw someone walking heading to my direction. I wasn't sure who that person is because of the mist or smoke blocking my view.

As the figure walked closer and closer, I was surprised to see who it was when it greeted me and I can tell that person was surprised as well."Oh, it's you brother Sloth, what a coincidence to see each other at this time of night". It was Lily, holding a long stick of a smoking cigarette in his hand. So that's where the smoke came from, what a pain...

"All of love- ,uhh, I mean Lily, what brings you out here at this hour?". I asked Lily in very curious voice."Well I couldn't sleep so I went out to smoke for a while but I ended up smoking five sticks right now and made the area smoke like mist.

"Well that explains the smoke around the streets, you really can't resist yourself smoking all the time can you?". I asked him as I hid the bag of groceries behind my back.

"Yeah, you're right, smoking on the streets is actually my best spot since I can't smoke in the mansion because Misono doesn't like me smoking. It's been a long time since I haven't smoke ever since Misono became my eve. I sometimes smoke out here whenever I have nothing to do, sometimes I secretly smoke in the mansion whenever Misono takes a shower." He chuckled.

"So big brother Sloth, what brings you out here in this time of night? It's not like you going out at night without Mahiru around. Tell me, what have you been up too?". Lily asked me very curiously. It's true that I don't usually go out at night unless I'm with Mahiru and I'm glad our distance limit is not too far since I'm near the apartment so I have no choice.

I sighed then told Lily everything.

Waving goodbye to Lily gave me a relief, I got so nervous telling him everything cuz maybe he thinks that I am not the Servamp I was before, but I guess he didn't think that way.

I arrived in the apartment then I sneak inside without letting Mahiru know that I didn't go out. I put the groceries on the dining table then I grabbed some potato chips and a can of soda the I jumped changing into a cat landing on my pet bed then I started eating while watching a movie. After eating, I silently closed my eyes think about what happened today, then fell asleep.

.
.
.
.
*Authors POV*

- hey guys it's me, I'm very happy that some of you liked my story, thats why I made this chapter a bit longer, but if it's too short for you, give me a comment down below and I'll see your suggestions and sorry that I publish this so late because I have classes and I am very busy so THANKS.