Breaking the Silence

- (In the van where the Eves and their Servamps are in)

Mahiru

It's been 3 hours since we left from the Mansion. Some of us in the van are sleeping and doing their own business privately that the others including the Greed Pair are so quiet which was the first time I see them not arguing or kicking each other for the past 3 hours.

The van has 4 rows. The first row is where the driver seat and his partner sits. The driver is Mikuni with Jeje as a snake wrapped around his kneck with Abel sitting on the window seat, since of course, she's a doll. His partner next to him is Misono with Lily as a pink butterfly. Misono wanted to sit at the back but he didn't want to since he gets annoyed with the Greed pair.

The 2nd row is where me and kuro are. Our seat mates are Licht and Lawless. Lawless sits at the left side of the car near the window while Licht is on the other end, which that makes me in the middle seat with Kuro.

Speaking of Kuro, he doesn't need to sit on the seat because he likes turning into his cat form and sleeps on my lap. Lawless in the other hand, didn't like turning to his animal form in going to far places, except when he's on the sunlight.The seat only fits 3 people that's the reason why Kuro decided to make himself useful.

The 3rd row is where Cranz, Hugh, Tetsu, and Guildenstern are sitting in. The three are peacefully sleeping while Hugh is making a private phone call. Few minutes later, the place is quiet as a desert.

While at the back side of the car, is filled with tons of bags, things and other stuff.

The aura was getting a little awkward and uncomfortable for me so I have no choice but to break the silence in this van. "So, umm... Cranz, why did you and Guildenstern want to come with us on a road trip?" It was a very offensive question but I have no other choice. Cranz new what I was doing so he acted out with me to break the silence.

"Ohh, well actually, it was 5 in the morning, Hyde left the apartment with an important business to attend to and we were the early birds in the nest. Licht always feed the pigeons at the park every 5 in the morning because it's still closed and you can't feed them when the park opens at 8 because there are guards watchi-"

"Get to the point, Cranz." Licht spoke, cutting off what Cranz said due to the manager soon going off topic.

"Fine..." Said Cranz with arms crossed. The others started to laugh.

Cranz said that after they finished helping Licht feed the pigeons, they head back to their apartment to go back to sleep.

When they arrived home, Licht mentioned about our road trip which made Cranz and Guildenstern feel very anxious. They thought about what was gonna happen if they let the pair go together without them watching and that thought gave them an idea.

Licht didn't understand at some point but he needed Cranz to explain the idea, he and Guildenstern made. Lawless came home with a lot of travel cases. He looked like he was all ready to go to for the trip. He even packed up some things for the angel. But Licht didn't mind it at all.

Cranz told the two that him and Guildenstern decided to come with them on their road trip because they're worried if what will happen to them when everything turns into a catastrophe during the trip.

Licht didn't go with their idea, neither as Lawless, but they didn't have a choice. Licht doesn't like Lawless because he's an annoying demon while Lawless, he just teases Licht a lot and sometimes, he gets serious at him. None of us can even tell if he's serious or not.

But mostly, Hyde admires Licht whenever he says that he's an Angel or even pose like one but in the end Licht kicks him with his boots after. Well, that's one good thing that me and the guys can handle.

Just as after Cranz finished his short story, the silence came back again. Cranz, Guildenstern, Hugh, Kuro, and Misono were the ones sleeping, while the rest of us are awake doing our own things. None of us spoke a word for a while until Lawless suddenly starts to break it.

"Hey Angel-babes~, would you mind lending me your headphones. Pretty please?"

"I would rather lend you my foot on your face than my headphones you stupid hedgehog. Now shut up and don't interrupt my slumber." Licht answered then Leaned on the window side staring on the cars and trees outside.

"You don't look like sleeping to me." Lawless spoke giving Licht a annoyed look.

"Does it even matter?" Licht said carelessly.

"Of course it matters! Look at you, you won't even lend me your headphones. You see how it matters?" Lawless asked frustrated.

"Shut up or I'll kill you"

"You shut up! All I did was just ask you if you could lend me your headphones. And look at you, pretending your sleeping even if you aren't."

"Mahiru, I don't like where this is going. It's getting troublesome in here..." Kuro spoke as he whispered to me carefully not leeting the Greed pair know. "Yeah, we have to do something Kuro." We both knodded then we talked about our plan.

After whisper-talking, Kuro knodded then crawled under the seat to the back where Cranz, Guildenstern, Hugh, and Tetsu are. I in the other hand, am trying to keep them from fighting.

"Uhh, guys, now's not the time to start fighting. Could you guys please keep it a little soft and pipe down a bit?" I said as I try to push them away from each other.

"Why won't you lend me your headphones? Come on Licht-an, it's just a little thing. Your creating a huge problem right about now." The Orange haired vampire spoke as he gave Licht a smirk.

"I'm warning you..." Said Licht as his boots start glowing raven purple aura.

"Hah, like you can warn me."

"Don't make me do this."

"Would you two just shut up!" I shouted at them, but Lawless pulled me at his side making him on the middle seat next to Licht.

"I'll shut up if you lend me your headphones, if you give it to me, I won't bother you so you could go back to your fake beauty sleep."

"So you think my slumber was fake? I'll show you who's fake! Die Demon!" Licht moves closer to Lawless then kicks him, pushing the demon to the window seat I was sitting at.

The car started shaking making the others wake up suprised.

"Huh? What's happening...? Misono suddenly awake.

"Hey! What's going on at the back? Do you need any help?" Mikuni shouted, blending with the noise.

"Everything's ok Mikuni-san, nothing to worry about, I can handle them." I anwered back to Mikuni as Licht was starting to pull me away to his side making Licht at the middle trying to strangle Lawless.

Actually, I think I do need help.

To be continued.

-
Hello my fellow readers, thank you for reading my story. It makes me happy to say that my story chapter is getting longer, and I hope you like it. Luv you all!