The Start of a New Adventure

(A/N. I guess some things need to change... Doesn't it?)

-

Mahiru

"K-Kuro, hurry up w-were getting late." I said to Kuro catching breaths as we were currently infront of a vending machine. "Just give a cat a sec or you'll make this feline change his mind..." He said in a low husky voice (A/N. which is his actual voice) wagging his long tail from side to side as he was taking his time to think of a soda to drink.

"Ugh...! Just choose your most favorite one then we could leave because Misono is not gonna like it when we're late!" I said to him now frustrated.

"Can't a human be patient like a cat would wait for its snack? Geez you're such a pain..." He said as he finally chose a soda, inserting the coin that I gave him then I grabbed the drink as it came out. I opened it for Kuro then give it to him as he climbs onto my shoulders.

"Are you satisfied now?" I asked sarcastically.

"Hm..." He just nods and hums in approval as he starts to drink his can of soda. I rolled my eyes as I breathed out a sigh, picking up our stuff for the trip, turning to face the sidewalk and continued speed walking to Misono's mansion.

I took a glance at my watch and my eyes widened as I saw that the time just past our exact time to meet in the mansion.

"Ugh...! We're so dead to Misono!" I groaned as I dropped all of the stuff that I was carrying the past few minutes on the ground.

"Why can't you stop complaining and just continue doing the opposite of what you're implying so instead of thinking that we're gonna get late which we are, at least think of the bright side and find an alternative way to avoid that problem from happening, ok? Gosh your so troublesome..."

"F-For once... You are right..." I said wiping the sweat on my forehead as I was breathing in exhaustion, both hands on my knees while bent down.

I got back up, Kuro slowly clawing the cloth of my shirt on my shoulders for balance. I took time to fully recover myself until I stood up straight my right hand reaching to the side.

"Kuro..." I huskily said, gulping the last drop of my saliva in my throat, my hand now opened feeling the wind blow on my palm. "It's time."

My last two words triggered Kuro's self making his bell ring once and all of a sudden, I felt a pain on my arm as I now saw Kuro biting it leaving two small marks from Kuro's vampire teeth and a squirt of blood coming out of it making a blue aura came that with my lead that appeared in front of my hand.

I grabbed the weapon including Kuro and our things then I start to ride it like a horse as my lead started to float in the air, our stuff hanging from the broom. With good control in handling a broom stick, we began flying in the air like a witch would do in fantasies.

"Who knows what will happen if Misono finds out and thinks that we changed our minds in going even though we we're the ones who suggested it." I said looking below as I searched for Misono's Mansion.

"We? I think it's just you." He said carelessly his direction facing behind me on the broom.

"Your not helping... Just stop lazing around and help me search for Misono's house, will you?"

"What about breakfast?"

"We don't need breakfast, we'll eat up as soon as we arrive at Alicein Mansion."

"Fine..." He spoke in defeat as he turned into to a vampire. "Can't a cat get a little snack." I heard him mumble.

"If your that hungry then why the sudden thought of breakfast when you could've just eat before we leave? Anyways, you already drank a soda on the way so is there any problem when you said you were satisfied? NO." I said my voice getting louder in frustration.