AUTHOR'S NOTE

(A/N - Not an update so u guys can skip this if I want lol)

Hey guys, it's me and I want to thank you for reading my story. I'm just giving you all a reminder that by tomorrow, I will be posting a new chapter because I am very busy and you already know that I have classes that's why I am very sorry for publishing my chapters very late and also it's my first time making stories in wattpad so yeah.

I have a very special surprise for all of you once I reach more than 500+ readers here in my story. (*SPOILERS* I'm making a new story~)

But before I show you all my special surprise, I want you guys' to comment down below here and help give me some recommendations or suggestions of what story you all want me to write. I would be so glad to see a lot of suggestions that you all commented and I hope you will all enjoy my new story so if you guys want to help then I would be very happy and I will make my new story better and great for all of you.

At a young age, I am so happy that I get to make this story since it's my hobby and talent and my favorite activity, and I hope I can make more stories and chapters for all of you.

(P. S. I'm guessing that this Servamp story of mine will be a bit longer on the next chapters so STAY TUNED for the next chapters to come)

Thank You Guys!