The Demon's Angel

-
Hey guys, just telling you that in this chapter, I added a little Lawlicht in it. I know you guys are wondering "why" I have to put it so here it is.

Actually, this story is not really a "boy x boy" kind of fanfic, but an normal kind of one (if you know what I mean...) And the reason why I put it, is because it's "part of their nature". These boys usually act like this (in the story) and if you ever wonder why, watch the anime or the manga so you guys can understand.

Anyway, here's the chapter you all have been waiting for. Enjoy~ ^3^

(Warning: Violence included)

Lawless

"OPHELIA!!!!!!!!!!!"

My eyes widened in fear as I got up from my dream that just turned into a nightmare. I took deep breaths and then sighed in relief when I looked around and found myself inside a room.

"Is this my room?" I mumbled.

"Of course it's your room you stupid demon..." A boy in a black hoodie and Raven colored hair sitting at the corner wall of the room said to me as he took of his hood.

"L-Licht-an...? What're you doing here? Isn't this my room?" I gave him a curious look. He looked at me back but then he sighed. "Shut up, I don't wanna talk about it."

He looked like he also just woke up from sleeping, but where was he sleeping...? I looked at the other half of the bed right next to me. Now that I think about it, there's just one bed here. So that means... Wait... No! It can't be...

I looked at Licht again. He was curled up on the floor, arms were wrapped around his legs facing down while playing with his fingers. I started to glow a shade of pink. I felt my cheeks heating up, am I blushing? So that means... Licht-an was sleeping next to me?!!! He must've woke up first and saw me sleeping next to him so he got up and sat at the corner of the room. But how did Licht end up being in here?

I remembered what happened the last time before I end up being in this unfamiliar room. I was in the van with the guys and so as Cranz and Guildy. We were going for a roadtrip until me and Licht started arguing about Licht-an not letting me borrow his headphones. Then Cranz showed up holding a water gun then it sprayed on me and the last thing I knew is that I felt dizzy and I fell after being sprayed.

I think that's what happened...

I tried to get up from the bed but suddenly my vision slowly start to fade again, my body loosing strength. Was I sprayed by... Holy Water?

I remembered what happened to Licht before I fainted. He was chocked by Guildy. Saving me from being strangled by the violent Angel. Well, what can you say, he's my subclass alright.

"Y-you should rest, you know..." He studdered shyly. My eyes widened when he said those words that came out of his mouth. I can't believe it... Licht-an was worried about me? For once this is the very first time he actually cared about me. I know he does that sometimes, but he only does it in front of Cranz and Guildenstern.

"W-what did you say, Licht-an?~" I said to him playfully. "Stop pretending like you didn't hear what I said, you rotten hedgehog!" He said as he glared at me furiously like he wanted to torture me.

"Come on Angel-chan, I didn't really quite hear what you just said earlier~ Can you rephrase that again?"

"If you didn't hear what I just said, then I'm not saying it again." He said as he turned his head to face the lemon colored wall.

I pouted as I saw the Angel facing the other way. I asked him a couple of times if he could tell me what he said earlier just to tease him but he just stayed silent. Seeing the Angel not noticing me, I lay back down on the bed and turned to the other side facing away from Licht.