0.04: This Means War

A/N: Btw, Marcel here is the evolved version of a hybrid so his bite can still kill the Originals. Hope you enjoy :)

Liana's POV

I feel the warmth of the sun leaking in through the blinds, effectively waking me up. I check my phone for the time and see that it was only six o'clock in the morning. My attention is drawn to the heavy wooden doors as a someone knock on it. I groan to myself before blurring over to it, not caring that I was still in an oversized shirt that I had found in Nik's closet with his scent still on it and some short shorts.

"Listen, Bekah I love you but-" My mouth hangs in surprise once I see the one and only Kol Mikaleson standing there with open arms. Without a second thought, I run into his arms, allowing him to engulf me in a much-needed hug. 

"It's nice to see you again sister." He whispers in my ear. I just hug him tighter. Kol and I have always been close.

"What are you doing here?" I ask while letting him guide me to the dining room. 

"Well, Rebekah called saying you were here and alive. Of course, I didn't believe at first thinking that she has finally gone mental but when little Hope confirmed it, I couldn't just not come."

I just smile, heading straight to the fridge, looking for something to eat. After a minute of searching the fridge, I give up, seeing as they only have blood bags in it, and settle for a bowl of Fruit Loops. I hear someone clear their throat beside me, making me stop chewing and hang my mouth open. I see him chuckle at my reaction before opening his arms just like Kol had done earlier.

"How have you been little sister?" He asks.

"I missed you too 'Lijah." I reply, breaking away from the hug and going to the living room where I see everyone sitting around the table. 

I notice the two new faces, "Ah, Freya Mikaleson and Davina Claire, or should I say, Davina Mikaelson. Nice to meet you both." I greet before shoving another spoonful of the colorful cereal in my mouth. 

"You know our names?" Freya asked.

"Well, I had nothing better to do on the Other Side but watch," I reply, sitting next to Hope who looked hungover. 

"Wait, you married Davina without telling me?" Rebekah yelled angrily, pointing a finger at Kol who just shrugged innocently and gave Davina a peck on the cheek. 

Freya shot her a look before turning her head to look at me again, "Who are you?"

"Liana Mikaelson, Nik's wife and a total badass." I introduce myself making Hope giggle quietly beside me. 

"Wait what? Klaus has a wife?" I hear Davina ask Kol quietly. I just roll my eyes and shove another spoonful in my mouth. 

"So, why is everyone suddenly here? Not that I don't like your company..." I ask. 

"Well, hope has informed us about your confrontation with Marcel we thought that we would help you," Elijah speaks up, taking a sip of the brown liquid in his hand. I turn to look at hope with disbelief clear on my face. 

"You followed me?! I told you to wait here." I scold her, mentally cooing at the puppy face she gives me. 

"I was curious! And I wanted to be there in case you needed my help." She defends, crossing her arms while pouting. She is just too cute like her father. 

I just sigh and turn back to the others who have an amused face, still waiting for me to tell them what happened. "Right, well I simply asked that Marcel return Nik peacefully," I inform them.