0.13: Bad Blood

Liana's POV

The cold December air wafts through the winds, making it almost unbearable for some. I however welcome the cold air as it attempts to soothe the raging fire of anger in my veins. 

"That blood sucking bastard Marcel and my deranged lunatic of nephew, must pay for this." I say through gritted teeth as I watch Kol carry Hope's unconscious body into his arms, Dean doing the same to Jack.

"You've been saying that yet you're still not doing anything." Freya says, obviously infuriated with the recent events.

Nik has received a call from Hope an hour earlier, her frantic words and screaming being heard throughout the entire compound. She and Jack were in the mall when Marcel's vampires had grabbed them and brought them here, in a small barn on a field just outside of the town, before burning it down with them still inside. 

"Oh, and have you done anything? As I recall you all could not find a way to save my husband for three years." I reply, equally frustrated.

The tension in the air could be felt from miles away as Freya's emerald green eyes met with my lilac eyes in an intensified glare.

"Ladies, ladies. Now is not the time for fighting. We must plan a war against Marcel and his allies, not a war amongst ourselves." Elijah says, indecisively putting an end on the small banter.

We all glance towards the black Impala as it's doors slammed shut with a bang. 

"You know, Cas said that you were as powerful as god himself. Now, I've met the guy and he's really freakin' powerful." Dean Winchester said, walking towards me slowly with a casual swagger, "Now, I hate to say this but...I think you being as powerful as him is a load of crap."

"Dean..." I hear Castiel repremand him silently.

I feel Nik carefully take my hand in his, looking at me to ask for permission to probably kill the cocky Winchester. I give him a small, barely noticeable smile before letting go of his hands and meeting Dean halfway through his stride.

I smile at him before I snap my fingers and watch as he quickly falls to his knees, clawing at his throat and gasping for air.

"You say you've met my brother, I'm guessing you've also met my sister. Well, my temper is much more worse than theirs. Now, you dare to compare me to my brother when he wouldn't even exist if it wasn't for me." I smile more in satisfaction when I see him glaring at me, face turning a little blue, "So I suggest, that the next time you open your mouth, you watch what you're saying or else you won't have a mouth." I wave my hands over him, watching as color slowly returns to his face and large intakes are heard across the rather quiet field. 

I turn slowly towards the Mikaelsons, my smile still on my face, "I say we're done waiting and planning for it. At midnight  we take our revenge on Marcel Gerard and his so called allies." 

"And how exactly do you plan on doing that?" Rebekah asks with a small smirk on her face and excitement flashing in her eyes.

A small smirk replaces the mischievous smile on my face as I begin to tell them my plan.

"Exactly like this..."

~*~*~

HI GUYS! It is sooooo good to say that I'm back. thing have been really stressful for me as I have been struggling with school (like a lot). And we just now had our Christmas break so woo-hoo! I willI try to  update everyday from today since you guys really deserve it for being so supportive of this story. Thank you all so freakin' much!!! Happy Holidays! <3 <3 <3