0.10: Allies and Enemies

Liana's POV

Mornings were never really my thing even back when there were no clocks and time was measured by the position of the sun. So imagine being woken up with cold water being dumped on you on a Monday morning. Totally not cool.

"What the hell?!" My voice was a screech like sound as I feel the coolness of the water spread throughout my entire body and making me shiver slightly.

My head snaps to the two snickering hybrids in front of me, still holding the previously filled bucket.

"Good morning, love." Nik smiles at me while Hope continues to laugh at my disheveled look.

"Good morning, you two have been busy." I smile at them, not being able to keep pretending that I'm still mad at them.

Hope puts down the bucket and sits beside me, leaning her head on my shoulder. She looks at me before whispering 'girl code' in my ear and looking at her father. I laugh lightly before looking at Nik expectantly. He seems to understand as he gives us a smile before picking up the bucket and exiting the room.

"So..." I look at Hope as she Indian sit on my bed with her now facing me.

"Can you please not tell dad about anything that I'll say? 'Cause I know for sure that if he found out about this, he will freak out and you know how he gets." She rambles out with her cheeks flushing pink making her extremely adorable. Like father like daughter, both so deadly adorable.

"Of course. And besides, you called girl code on me. I can't break girl code." I winked at her causing her to giggle with me.

"This appeared about two years ago. I never really minded it because I was focused on bringing dad back." She explained quickly while sliding down her shirt to expose the tattoo like wing etched into the skin of her shoulder.

"Oh my...Hope this-this is wonderful!" I exclaimed excitedly at her.

She fixes her shirt before turning towards me again with so much confusion on her face.

"Why? What does it mean?" She asks curiously while her fingers subconsciously grazed over the mark.

"This means that you have a soulmate, Hope!" I told her, well more like screamed at her, not being able to contain my excitement.

She looks at me incredulously before laughing her ass off. I stare at her as she rolls around the bed, clutching her stomach. She looks at me again, seeing my serious face making her laughter cease immediately.

"Wait...you-you're not kidding?" She asks me, her jaw dropping and her eyes widening like saucers. I smile at her again before shaking my head.

"So you mean that I actually have a soulmate out there?! As in like in the movies, like someone who is basically half of you?" She asks me again.

"Well, not exactly like in the movies, no. A soulmate is someone who will be able to share their emotions with you. When a person finds their soulmate, they will feel complete. Soulmates can communicate telepathically with each other. When the bond is completed, they will be able to draw power from each other. They will feel their pain, love, lust. Once you have completed the bond, you will always find your way back to each other, no matter how far you are from each other." I explain to her while pulling down my shirt, exposing my own mark. Half of a feather with birds seeming to fly out of it.

She gapes at it for a while before realization dawns on her face.

"Dad has the same tattoo on his shoulder." She alternates gaping at me and the mark before breathing out a sigh.

I smile at her awestruck expression before fixing my shirt.

"Where were you when the mark appeared?" I asked her.

"I was here at home...why?" She asks.

"Well normally the mark of a soulmate only appears when the other is near you," I explained while furrowing my brows, "This means that whoever is your soulmate must be extremely powerful for the mark to appear at such a distance."

"I think that's true... the day when this mark appeared, Aunt Freya and I felt a strong surge of power. Maybe that was him." She tells me while picking at the duvet.

"Liana!" I hear Nik's shout.

I throw the duvet off of me before vamp speeding down the stairs with Hope hot on my trail. As I reach the bottom step of the stairs I see everyone gathered around the front

"What's going on?" Hope asks from behind me.

Everyone is seemingly frozen in their places, looking down at the bodies of the multiple vampires that lay clustered together with their eyes burned out. I lean down closer to one of the bodies before touching his forehead. Memories of his death flashed through my mind making me gasp in shock of who I saw. I take the familiar silver blade out of one of the vampire's hand.

"The Witches. They need to pay for this." Davina spoke out bravely while looking down at her now dead friend.

"No. The witches didn't do this." I spoke out, looking over all of the bodies again before waving my hands over them, making the bodies disappear.

"What are you talking about? Who else could have done this?" Freya asks with the anger clear in her voice.

"It looks like Mr. Gerard gained two very powerful allies," I spoke out, my hands still twidling the blade in my hands.

I smirk to myself for a second before swiftly turning around and throwing the blade at the wall only for it to stop mid-air and hit the seemingly invisible person right in the neck. I watch as he screams, bright light coming out of his eyes and mouth.

The body drops to the floor, black burned out wings spread at his sides.

~*~(Meanwhile in Lebanon, Kansas)~*~

The Winchesters along with Castiel watches as Jack's eyes shine gold before returning to their normal ocean blue color.

"So, where are they?" The younger Winchester questions the boy.

"New Orleans. I saw them making a deal with somebody named Marcel. I saw them killing people." The Nephilim's eyes fill with dread and sorrow.

"It looks like we're going for a long drive then."

~*~

HEYYO!!! I'm back guys. What do you guys think about this new plot twist? I love Supernatural and I love the Originals so why not make a crossover? Besides, everything going on with supernatural right now is kind of pissing me off because precious little Jack doesn't deserve Dean's assholeness. Also, I'm sorry that it took me a long time to update again but seriously guys, I have freaking summer math classes! My mom is making me take summer classes for math cos ya girl is just that smart . Anyways, I hope you like this chapter!

Love ya'll!