chapter two

Los Angeles, California
BAILEY JONES

"I didn't know that you had a daughter." Said Shawn once we were sit down.

I smiled. "I'm trying to hide her from the media, I don't want her to be in danger."

"Oh, yeah I understand that. Family first." He told me as I nodded.

"She is my everything." I shrugged with a smile.

"Do you have a boyfriend, fiancé or husband?" He asked.

I sighed and took a sip of my drink. "Hell no."

He frowned. "Then, who's the father?"

"Let's say I am." I answered, his jaw clenched. "He left before she was born. Are you angry?"

"Because I am." He exclaimed. "I will never understand, how guys can have sex with someone and don't even assume the consequences!"

"I don't know either." I quietly said. Shawn grabbed my hand and rubbed it.

"Listen, I'm sorry about the fact that I brought you bad memories." He started. "Brooke looks amazing and you did a good job."

I lightly blushed. "Thank you."

"You're welcome. Now, can we celebrate?"

I laughed. "Hell yes, order champagne!"

[]

"I should go, Brooke is waiting for me at home." I told him

Shawn nodded. "Yes sure." He stood up and paid the restaurant.

I slapped his arms. "Hey! I could have paid!"

"I know." He shrugged. "But, I suggested the restaurant."

"True." I laughed. "I will pay next time, alright?"

"Deal." He winked. His arms wrapped around me and pulled me into a quick hug. "Have a lovely evening, Miss Jones."

"You too, Mister Mendes."

I drove back home and opened the door, I heard laughs outside. I took of my shoes and walked outside, seeing my brother and brooke having fun in the pool.

[EDITED]
by editing my chapters, I realized that they were super short but they will get longer!!