chapter twenty-four

bailey jones
toronto, canada
10:39am

i woke up feeling mad, even if it was his past and i didn't even understand why i acted jealous. i turned around seeing that my boyfriend wasn't next to me, i stood up and walked downstairs. the living room was filled with laugh, i slowly walked to it and saw my parents on the couch and shawn on the other with brooke on his lap. my heart melted at the scene but my mind reminded that i was mad at shawn.

i said hello to everyone and made my way to the kitchen, i felt a presence behind me buy didn't turn around because i already knew who was here.

"bails, can we talk?" he asked as i turned around and walked past him, "let me explain, you're being so childish right now,"

he was right but i couldn't let him talk. "maybe later," i replied making him sigh.

"i'm going out today, i'm seeing my friends from home i wanted you to come but i guess you want to stay here, eh?" he asked even if he knew the answer.

"yes, i'm going to go out with brooke," i replied and walked away but he grabbed my wrist and brought me closer to him, he brushed my hair behind my ear and kissed me softly, the way i liked them.

"i know you're mad at me, and i'm deeply sorry," he said still looking at me, "i wanted to kiss you because i was missing your lips," he added making me chuckled lightly. "we will talk tonight, you promise?"

i smiled sadly and nodded, "i do,"

"great," he replied making his way in the room, certainly for taking his shower and getting ready for his friends.

a part of me hoped that he would run back to me and kissed me passionately but he didn't because he knew that i was mad. i walked back in my room where shawn was and entered.

"when you say friends from home, it's all the people who are on your walls in LA?" i asked

"yeah, most of them," he said. "and you're wondering if my ex-girlfriend will be here, uh?"

i looked away, i felt like a fifteen years old girl who was jealous for everything even if he was mine.

he knew the answer so he carried on, "the answer is yes, but don't worry i'm here with you and brooke," i nodded as he rubbed my cheek, "see you later," he laid his lips on mine, i felt myself kissing back.

he left the bedroom as i made my way downstairs where my parents were. "hey guys,"

"are you okay?" my dad asked

"yeah," i replied not wanting to talk about my fight with my boyfriend.

"where is shawn?" asked my mom

"he left, he has to see some friends from here," i said

"and you?" said my dad

"i told him to go and i will hang out with brooke," i replied as he nodded

the day passed slowly without him. brooke and i went in the center of toronto and did shopping since she needed new clothes.

we were now in Tim Hortons, both sitting at a table waiting for our orders, suddenly i heard a familiar voice and looked up and met the eyes of my lover. he sat and beckoned me to come.

i stood up and grabbed brooke in my arm, "hey," i said softly to shawn

everyone stopped talking as he let me sit next to him, he kissed my temple and smiled at me, "how are you?"

"great, thank you," i said smiling, everyone was still eyeing me. "sorry, i didn't introduce myself, i'm bailey jones,"

they all sent me a smile and introduce their self, brooke moved into shawn's lap, her back was rested against the table and shawn was attacking her face with kisses.

"did you miss me?" he asked as she nodded

"shawn!" she laughed, "your hair are tickling me again!"

he continued as she laughed, i watched them and my lips curved into a smile. "sorry guys," said shawn, "this is my girlfriend and her lovely daughter,"

"daddy shawn," said ian raising an eyebrow, shawn laughed and shook his head. i was sure, he wasn't against the idea of brooke calling him 'daddy'

once we were home, brooke went to her grandparents while shawn and i walked upstairs, we needed to talk.

"i'm sorry that you had to see this," he said. "i mean, something from my past that i'm not really proud of,"

"shawn, it's okay it made me jealous and i acted childish," i said sitting on the bed

"no, i understand why you reacted like this," he said rubbing my tight.

we both stay silent until he finally spoke, "i love you," he said whispering

"you what?" i said

"i love you bails, i really do," he said kissing me, "you don't have to say it back, take your time,"

i kissed him happily as we both laid on the bed and cuddled up to each other.

sorry for the mistakes.

he said 'i love you' YAY