chapter sixteen

Los Angeles, California
BAILEY JONES

Sitting on my chair, looking at my e-mails and some files. I felt insanely tired. I closed my laptop and walked to Emily's office, I went in and took a seat. She raised an eyebrow.

"How are you Bails?" She asked finishing what she was doing.

"Tired but great. Camila and her manager accepted the contract." I smiled

She grinned excitedly. "So, she is part of the Jones Records?"

I nodded. "Yes! I met her. She's fucking great."

"When do I meet her?" She asked.

I shrugged. "Surely, when she will be in Los Angeles, right now, she is in Miami."

She grinned. "Don't forget it, Bails. I want to meet her." She laughed a little.

I bobbed my head. "Noted Em." I answered with a chuckle. "Alright, I need to go. Some files to do."

She hummed and winked at me. Once, I was in my office, I started to do the usual. I filled files, answered mails and calls and honestly I was starting to have a migraine with all of that shit. Today, I was supposed to finish at six but I needed to say a little longer, unfortunately.

"I swear this job will be the death of me." I mumbled yawning. I heard light knocks on the door making look up. "Come in!" I shouted.

Waiting for the person to enter, I looked down at the papers and sighed. "You don't need to knock Em, plus I thought you left like thirty minutes ago."

"It's not Em, babe." Whispered a voice that sounded so familiar, I turned around and met the eyes of Shawn. "Hey love."

"Hey babe." I said standing up, I pecked his lips. "Missed you."

"Missed you too." He answered squeezing my ass delicately.

I pulled away. "What are you doing here? And how did you know that I would be here?" I asked watching him.

He shrugged. "I texted Emily and I missed you, so I came." He answered kissing my lips.

"Alright, horny boy." I laughed with him as I pushed him away. "I need to work."

"Yes, babe. Can I sit next to you?" He asked as I hummed.

Forty-five minutes later, I cleaned my desk and classified the last documents and prepared everything for tomorrow. I looked at Shawn who was staring at me.

"Have I ever told you that you look incredibly sexy in those skirts?" He asked eyeing me.

I chuckled. "No, but thank you." I said.

He slowly stood up and wrapped his arms around my tiny waist, he brought me closer to him and pressed his boner against my ass.

I gulped. "Baby, I need to go home." I whispered.

He whined. "You need to help me with this." He pointed at his boner, I looked down and sighed. "Please, babe."

I sighed and rubbed my face. "This is the last time that I'm doing this because of your horny ass get me?" He nodded vigorously.

[]

"Last time, okay Shawn?" I said standing up.

"Thank you, babe. You were perfect." He said kissing my cheek.

I rolled my eyes. "You owe me, Mendes." I told him

He smiled cheekily. "I know." He replied. "What are you doing tonight?"

"I drive back home, where Brooke and my brother are waiting for me." He nodded and pecked my lips.

"Bye love." I replied as he pulled away.

He winked. "Bye honey, text me!" He said with a smile.

"Sure thing." I answered

[EDITED]
hey!!!

i wanted to write smut but i decided to not, because i still feel a little embarrassed writing it.