chapter twenty-one

Los Angeles, California
SHAWN MENDES

Bails🥰:
Hey, I'm sorry for not telling you that I was going to Toronto today. I miss you and I'm really sorry. I'm promise I'll make up to you. Have a good night

I sighed and locked my phone. I wasn't angry, not at all. I just hated the fact that they weren't by my side right now.

It was around eleven pm, I was sitting on the couch drinking a beer when I heard the door. The door flew open revealing, Bailey.

"What are you doing here?" I asked eyeing her. She looked so tired.

"I don't want you to be mad at me or sad because of me. So, I took the first plane and flew to you." She explained. I opened my mouth but quickly closed it. "I'm sorry."

"Shut up." I said crashing my lips into hers. "Missed you." I said kissing her one more time as I laid her on the couch.

"I missed you more." She said throwing her t-shirt away. "Is Brian here?"

I laid kisses on her neck. "Nope." I said popping the 'p'. She took off her jeans revealing her blue set. "Blue is definitely your color baby."

She hummed with a smile as I pressed kisses on her stomach making her back arched. I grabbed her by the thighs and carried her in my room.

[]

"Okay that was amazing." I breathed out. "Really."

"I know, what time is it?" She queried laying her head on my chest.

I took my phone and looked at it. "One on the morning."

She gasped. "Erm, I need to fly back to Toronto and you're coming with me."

"What?" My eyes widened. "For real?"

She smiled. "Brooke missed you and my mom wants to meet you. Also, I want you by my side."

"Sure, what should I bring?" I replied

She shrugged. "Everything you need babe." She answered. "Underwear, jeans, shirts and socks." She kissed me and walked away

Fifteen minutes later, I was ready. I walked downstairs and saw her on the couch, I went to her and wrapped my arms around her neck. "We can go love."

She smiled. "Alright, let's go then." She said grabbing my hand

[]

I felt someone shaking me softly. I groaned and opened my eyes and noticed that we landed.

"Hey, you fell asleep." Chuckled Bailey

"Yeah, I know. Sorry." I said. "I'm kinda tired after what we did." I told her whispering the last part.

She laughed and kissed me. "'S okay."

"Wait." I stopped walking, she turned around and looked at me. "I just realized that I'm going to meet your parents." I gulped.

"Yes, but don't worry. I will be here and Brooke too." She answered with a comforting smile.

"Okay, kiss me?" I asked nervously, she rolled her eyes and tiptoed laying a peck on my lips.

"You're a child, Shawn." She replied making me pout.

I gasped. "That's not true." I answered as I crossed my arms against my chest

She looked at me and sighed. "Sorry, just come please."

I shook my head. "No." I frowned

She sighed again and hugged me. "If you're not moving, no more sex." She whispered in my ear

I gasped as I started walking again. "You can't do that, Bails!"

She laughed. "Of course, I can." She spoke. "So, we're going to my parents' house, you'll be very quiet and we will see them in the morning."

I nodded and wrapped my arm around her neck. "Sounds good to me."

[EDITED]
do you like this story??