chapter thirty-four

shawn mendes
los angeles, california

it's been two weeks since it happened, bailey was feeling much better, she would let me kiss her and touch her, like wrapping my arm around her waist, things like that.

we were on our way to kate's place because she invited us and we needed to be here because it was very important. Brooke was excited to see her aunt and uncle.

i parked the car and we walked to the door, i knocked and waited for james or kate to open the door. five minutes later, they finally opened the door and let us come in.

"hey guys." i hugged them both and sat on the couch as i watched bailey talking to her sister.

she was beautiful, her smile was brighting, her eyes were filling with love, her lips were shinning thanks to the gloss she put and i wanted to kiss them endlessly.

she sat next to me and laid her head on my shoulder, "so why did we come?"

she chuckled. "i have no idea, it's pretty important from what she told me." she shrugged. "but i still don't know why we are here."

i laughed. "oh okay, i'm excited now." she giggled and kissed my jaw. "i'm so happy to see you like that bails."

"i'm happy to feeling better and it thanks to you, you were here to support me and listen to me." she said looking up at me, her eyes locked in mine as i leaned down and slowly placed my lips on hers, the kiss was slow and full of love.

we pulled away as she blushed, my mind would go crazy every time she would blush because she was like that because of me. unfortunately, her sister and james walked in and sat in the couch in front of us.

"so, why are we here?" asked bailey to her older sister. "and where is jason?"

"jason couldn't come, he was working today." she replied shrugging. "and you are here because we have something really important to tell you guys."

i smiled "we're listening." i replied making james smiling like a crazy.

"so, we talked a lot and you both know that we are in a relationship for seven years now." he stopped as bailey talked.

"no! don't tell me that." i shushed her and let james finish.

"he asked me to marrying him!" said excitedly kate as bailey yelled in excitement.

"what did you say?" asked bailey as i chuckled.

"babe, i think it's pretty obvious." i replied making everyone laugh.

"she said yes, you idiot!" said james making bailey gasp.

"shut up!" she said as james laughed, "you're kidding right?"

"no!" replied kate

"show us the ring!" yelled bails as kate stood up and went somewhere, james left for the bathroom leaving us alone. "i'm so happy for them, they deserve it."

"me too." i said smiling. "do you want to get married?"

she nodded. "of course i want to!" she smiled at me. "like not a big wedding, just the family and close friends, and oh my god, i would love to have a winter wedding." she said. "like christmas."

"really? i would like to have a summer wedding because i'm basically born in summer." i chuckled as she nodded.

"yeah that's true, i was born in summer too." she replied

the rest of day was cool, we laughed and talked with the couple as brooke was playing around the house.

once we got home, it was pretty late so we ate and then i went into the shower as bailey was putting brooke in the bed. i was laying in the bed, when bailey walked out of the bathroom with only one of my shirt and a panties on, her hair was in a messy bun, what a tease. i bit my lower lip as she climbed in the bed next to me, i wrapped my arms around and put my face in her neck, and left sweet kisses making her whimpered.

"you are such a tease babe." i groaned. "a messy bun, you wear my shirt with only a panties." she chuckled

"let's sleep." she replied. "but for my defense, you are a tease too." she added. "shirtless with only a boxer on."

she turned around so she was facing me, her hand slowly went down on my tight as i groaned.

she slowly straddled my lap and leaned down for kissing me, hungrily and needy.
my hands slowly made their way under her shirt and caressed every inch of her body.

she was safe, here in my arms.

hey!