Chapter 19

Lara-Jean

I broke down then, crying as I fell to the floor. Covey was unto me in a second, holding me, cradling me as she whispered into my ear. I held unto her tighter, scared that if I let go I would lose her too.

"I'm here for you Princess, no matter what. I love you." Covey whispered into my ear and I think I broke down some more, sobbing uncontrollably.

She was so different from my mother. She was understanding, not controlling and accepting. She would go to extents to ensure my happiness and as I cried in her arms I felt safe.

I love you.

I felt myself melting. Everything I felt about Covey, towards Covey was real. I had never felt this way before, had never felt something this euphoric before.

"I love you, Covey." I heard myself whisper.

Immediately, Covey's arms around my waist tightened, I was now facing her looking into her intense green eyes, the only light form being the light from the streetlights seeping in from outside.

Like routine, our lips connected. The kiss was soft, I felt Covey's hands tugging in my hair and I melted against her lost in her lips. She bit down on my lips and I gasped, immediately Covey's tongue slipped inside. It was everywhere, moving around like it had a mind of its own and I felt myself heat up.

Covey picked me up, never breaking the kiss and soon enough I had my back pressed down against the bed and Covey's warm body pressed against mine. She still wasn't close enough as I began tugging at her, grabbing her waist, grabbing our bodies together.

"Lara-Jean," Covey said above me, her eyes had gone several shades darker and her warm breath came out in puffs, fanning my face.

"Take me," I whispered, "take all of me."

Immediately Covey's lips were back on mine, her hands everywhere all at once. I was melting under her touch. I felt so good. Covey began ripping, dragging my clothes off, tossing them aside, she was like a hungry beast digging into me and I wanted more.

We were both naked and Covey immediately reached over into her drawer, reaching out she had a rainbow colluded strap-on in her hands which she immediately began to wrap around her. I just stared.

Then I pictured my mum, I imagined her face if she could see us in this position and immediately I laughed out.

Covey paused and looked at me. "Is my eight inch dildo funny to you?"

My throat immediately went dry and I felt myself heat up.

Covey leaned back down, her hair falling into her eyes as she looked at me. She took one of my nipples in her mouth, and I closed my eyes, biting back a moan. I was slightly alarmed as Covey began to grind into me, surely there was no way all that was going into me. I was a virgin. Obviously I was, my mum barely let me leave my house.

"Ride with me princess." Covey whispered and I slowly felt her go into me. I bit down on my lip, then Covey moved. Slowly at first then picking up the pace. I held onto her shoulders, my eyes shut in pleasure, my back arched. She picked up speed till she was moving at an absurd rate, I could hear myself screaming Covey's name and Covey breathing heavily into my neck.

I almost felt bad for those in the room next to ours. Almost.

"Covey," I screamed one more time then felt myself come apart, bliss loads and loads of it. I could make out Covey's emerald eyes above me, my eyelids fluttered. My breathing slowed down.

I was knocked out from the pleasure.