nightmare

(Harry's Nightmare/POV)
(There are some switches in POV in this chapter because it just works better.)
(Italics are thoughts/nightmare)

Harry woke up. He was tied up. He couldn't move. He looked around. He was back at Hogwarts. But something was different. It was just him. No one else. There were dementors everywhere, closing around him slowly. Harry couldn't do anything, even if he had a wand it would be useless. He tried shouting but no sound came out of his mouth. "You'll never escape," a voice cackled, "The Dark Lord will return after tonight." Harry tried to scream again. He saw a large figure in dark. The figure slowly walked towards him, "All your loved ones are gone. They're dead." Harry looked to his left and there he saw a sight that made him want to throw up. Ron and Hermione. They were being held on the air by a levitation charm. Their bodies were limp. Their eyes were closed. Their skin was pale. There they were. Dead. "NO!" Harry screamed, "RON! HERMIONE! WAKE UP! PLEAE WAKE UP!" Harry's body shook with uncontrollable sobs. "There's only one person left. The one you treasure most in life. And you're going to watch him die a slow, painful, torturous death." Lucius Malfoy appeared from the shadows but Harry didn't care about that. Lucius's arm was wrapped around a pale neck with his wand pointed towards the platinum blonde hair on top of the head. Draco. "NO! NOT DRACO!" Harry sobbed, "KILL ME INSTEAD! NOT HIM! PLEASE NOT HIM!"

"Oh, you will be dead as well my dear boy." A familiar voice said

Harry felt his whole body shake with fear. It couldn't be. It was impossible. He was - he was dead, "No. Not you," Harry choked out, "You're dead."

"You really thought you could get rid of me." The voice said again. Then it laughed. "No one will ever be able to kill me for I am the greatest wizard ever to live!"

The owner of the voice showed himself. Voldemort. "Lucius, hand me the boy."

"Yes my Lord." Lucius threw Draco towards Voldemort. "Are you ready to watch the one you've loved most die Harry?"

Harry screamed, "NO! DRACO! NO! I LOVE HIM! PLEASE NO! ANYTHING! I'LL GIVE YOU ANYTHING!"

Voldemort laughed, "You'll give me your life when I'm finished with this."

Harry screamed and sobbed. He watched as the dementors performed the kiss whilst Voldemort just laughed and when they had done, heraised his wand, "AVADA KED-"

(Draco's POV)

Draco was in his office working out which patients he needed to visit tonight when all of a sudden Reese burst in. "Dr. Malfoy. Please, you've got to come quick!" Reese panted.

Draco jumped up from his seat. "Why? What's wrong?" Draco asked. He was confused, what could be so important that Reese had burst into his office.

"It's Harry Potter. April thinks it's his PTSD that you told her about. He's screaming and crying in his sleep and keeps calling out your name and shouting something about a Voldyport person or something, he won't wake up!"

"Shit!" Draco ran out of his office and ran up the stairs. This is really bad. Really, really bad. This reminded him of the time he was running up the stairs to respond to the alarm at the beginning of this... - what even was this, a mess; a dream; an adventure. Draco knew he had to get to Harry fast. He pushed open the doors to the ICU immediately to be greeted with screams and crys. Draco ran to Harry's room. "Make a path everyone!" Draco heard April shout. Draco smiled at her as he ran past. He immediately shut the door to Harry's room and shut down the blinds because he knew that as soon as Harry woke up, he would panic and having people looking in on him wouldn't help. Draco ran over to Harry's bed. He ran one hand through Harry's hair and the other was shaking his arm to try and make him wake up. "Harry, Harry wake up," Draco whispered in Harry's ear, "It's only a nightmare, wake up Harry." Outside, Draco heard Theresa shouting at everyone to get back to work and clear way from the room. "Wake up Harry, wake up."