the news

(Harry's POV)
(Italics represent thoughts)

Harry woke up once again with a banging headache. No matter how much medicine he was getting, it wouldn't go away. Harry hadn't told Draco because he didn't want Draco to worry about him. Harry slowly sat up and glanced at the clock, 8:00, it read. Draco will be here soon. Suddenly a wave of nausea hit Harry. He got out of his bed and ran to the bathroom as fast as he could. Harry barely made it to the toilet in time. Harry heard the door to his room open, "Harry?" he heard a voice call out.

"Drac-," Another wave of nausea hit Harry and he couldn't finish the sentence. Harry heard someone run into the bathroom. Harry couldn't look up because a third and a fourth wave hit him. He felt hands run through his hair and he heard a voice whispering to him. He couldn't quite understand what the person was saying. When the nausea had finally stopped, Harry fell back into the body behind him. Everything went blank for a moment but then Harry woke up. He looked up and saw those beautiful blue-grey eyes that he'd fallen in love with. Harry then realised Draco was cradling him in his lap. "Hey, welcome back," Draco said whilst smiling, "let's get you back to bed." Harry nodded and tried to stand up. "Oh no you don't." Harry heard Draco say. Draco picked Harry up bridal style and took him back to his bed. Normally Harry would have complained but he was too tired.

"Hey, what happened?" Draco asked gently.

"I don't know," Harry paused, I can't exactly tell him I woke up then started thinking about him, "I woke up and felt really sick and well yeah..."

Harry watched Draco become paler, if that was even possible. He looked deep in thought, Draco shook his head and muttered something to himself.

"Harry, how long have you had the headaches for?" Draco asked, sounding quite serious.

"How did you-," Harry saw Draco giving him a very serious look, "um well, ever since I woke from surgery."

"Harry, why didn't you tell me. I could have spotted this sooner and it wouldn't have gotten to this point!" Draco said angrily. Harry felt quite scared. He felt scared at the fact that there was definitely something wrong with him and scared by the fact that Draco was now angry at him.

"I'm sorry Dray, it's just I didn't want to worry you. I know I was stupid, I didn't think. I'm honest-," Draco put his hand in the air to stop Harry. Draco sighed and shook his head.

"Look at me Harry." Harry decided to comply with this instruction straight away because he didn't want Draco to get any angrier than he already was. Harry caught those eyes looking right into his. Harry saw fear, anger, sadness and desperation. Draco looked away.

"Harry, I need you to listen to me," Draco looked down, "you have an epidural hematoma."

Harry suddenly started to feel a bit dizzy. He put a hand out and placed it on the bar on the side of his bed to try and stop the room from spinning. "What, what is that?"

"There is blood in your head that's pressing against your brain."

Harry shut his eyes. The room was spinning faster and faster.

"Harry, Harry? What's wrong?" Draco asked sounding worried.

"I just don't feel good." Then everything went blank again. There was just blackness ahead of Harry. Nothing was happening. A light started to come towards Harry. Harry once again woke up to those beautiful eyes.

"Hey, we are going to have to get-," Harry didn't hear the rest of Draco's sentence as he lost consciousness again. Harry woke up again. He was greeted with a worried expression. Draco lay Harry back on the bed again and rushed around the room grabbing certain things. Harry felt very sick again. "Draco." Draco didn't hear Harry "Draco?" Once again Draco didn't hear Harry. Harry started to feel worse. "DRACO!" Harry shouted. Draco jumped and turned around, still wearing that same worried expression.