0.6

Two months past and no one had figured out Ashton and I were a lie. The stunt had been amped up, we were now required to spend most days together and being pictured was a must. Most of our pictures now were of us walking around London looking at furniture for the house we were going to live in. The team behind this stunt already bought one for us to live in while we're in London. We would be splitting our time between London and Sydney. Ashton and I would be moving in together in a weeks time and I was terrified.

Ashton and I did not get on behind closed doors. In fact we were constantly at each other's throats. If it was the Hunger Games I'd have him dead a long time ago. Everything he does gets to me, the way he talks, the snide comments he makes, even the way he breaths. He goes about his life like the world owes him something. When I could I avoided him, I spent my time alone or with one of the other boys. We each bonded over something, with Luke it was our love for penguins and music, Calum was music and tattoos and how they told a story, and with Michael it was our shared love of hair dye. Talking about what colours we had dyed, I found we had pretty much done them all.

Megan still kept in contact regularly but I refused for her to meet Ashton or any of them. I knew she'd have a melt down or Ashton would say something and World War 3 would break loose. The longer they stayed apart the better.

I had finally managed to get a day off from all of this and spend a girly day with Megan. She had turned her place into a 'boy-free zone' for a DIY home spa day. I sat with my feet soaking in a foot spa and waited on my manicure to dry. Megan sat with a homemade face mask on and fanned her toenails to speed up the drying process.

"Ok so I know we agreed no job talk, but I gotta ask how you're coping with all this?" Megan said.

I sighed, I knew she was worried about me. I was always one to bottle feelings until they all just rushed to the surface and I exploded. I let out a sigh and took my feet out of the foot spa and dried them in a towel.

"I'm fine Megs. Yes it's not the easiest thing to do but most of them time we aren't together, so it works out fine"

"Are you sure? Do you really want to do this? I know you said yes fairly quick when this started. Have you really thought about it?" She questioned.

"Yes I'm sure. I know I did Megs and I've been given the chance to back out but I don't want to. This is the first time in a while I've getting decent money and really I'm doing nothing. I have thought it all through and I can do this, the house is massive so I won't have to look at his face and I'm getting good at my acting with my 'I'm so in love' routine. Things happen for a reason Megs, this was meant to be this way" I explained. She nodded at my words and that's all that had to be said on the matter.

A week later and it was finally moving in day. The last of my boxes were loaded onto a truck and the door was pulled down. I doubled checked with the driver he knew where he was going. I was given a car to drive, much to my protests, but I know had a Mini Cooper at my disposable. I let out a sad sigh as I locked my apartment door one last time. It might not have been the biggest of places, or nicest but it was mine and it's home. Well was home, now home is a very over priced house with 5 bedrooms and en-suite bathrooms, large open plan living and dining room, a few spare rooms that would more than likely be used as offices. I got into my car and with shaking hands started the engine pulling out into traffic.

After 20 minutes, my new driveway came into view. I indicated and pulled up to the electric gates, I pressed the button that was attached to my keys and the opened painfully slow. I inches forward in my car and stopped outside the front door. I was shocked when the door opened and Ashton appeared with a smile. He waved to me and I raised a hand back. I grabbed my hand bag from the passenger seat and stood out slowly. Ashton made his way down the few steps leading to the front door.