1.0

Two months had past and Ashton and I hardly spoke unless we had to, I left rooms when he entered, I spent my time in my room reading and just plain avoiding him. When Louise or anyone was over in the house I was civil to Ashton, but once they left the house fell silent again. My voice had become raspy with lack of use, the only time I talked to people was when Megan called me or one the boys came over to check on Ashton and myself.

In the pervious month, Anne came back over for a visit this time bringing Harry and Lauren with her. Both were uninterested in their brother and his anitcs and vise versa. Lauren spent a lot of the time with me and was honoured when I asked her to be a bridesmaid. We had dresses picked out, a simple dark purple colour, that fell just above the knee and that flattered each girl but wouldn't draw attention away from me, or so Louise said. I know longer cared for any of the wedding plans. My excitement disappeared completely and I just went with it.

I had picked a dress myself with the help of Anne and Megan. It was an off white colour, it had a lace detail across the bust and lace sleeves. The material hugged my body to my waist and to mid thing before it hung loosely to the floor with a small train.

Megan was with me today to have a fitting for my dress. I stood in the dress as the seamstress took in the parts that needed to be taken in.

"God Ali, you've lost so much weight" Megan said as we left the shop.

"It's called stress Megs" I sighed.

"Really? But I thought you weren't speaking?" She asked.

"Partly the problem. We aren't speaking so I don't know what's going on until he grumbles a 'we're leaving' and then it's all loved up again but it's more strained than it has been" I said, as we sat down in a café for tea.

"Oh" she said, "I don't know what to say Ali"

"I know, no one does. I've just got to get on with it" I said, holding my cup in my two hands. I quickly changed the subject and I listen to Megan ramble on about Liam and how loved up they were. I didn't take a word in at all, I just smiled and nodded at appropriate times.

I couldn't focus. All I could think about was the growing knot in my stomach at the thoughts of staying anymore time in a house with Ashton. Even just his presence made me anxious, yet still every time I saw him my heart sped up.

I knew what this meant for me and I couldn't let that happen. I couldn't develop feelings for him.

I soon left the café and headed home. It was better to get settled into my room for the night sooner rather than later. I left the café and made my way home. I sat in my car for a few minutes when I got home, preparing myself for a night of silence.

I got out and made my way to the front door opening it slowly, ready for an empty house. I was shocked when I heard music blasting through the downstairs and a few empty beer bottles scattered across the floor.

"What the..." I mumbled, slamming the door closed.

I made my way slowly into the house, I reached the stereo system and turned it down.

"Hey I was listening to that" Ashton slurred from behind me. I turned to face him with a hard glare.

You could tell he was drunk, the alcohol seeped from his pores, his usual bright hazel eyes were now dull and bloodshot, his pupils dilated and couldn't seem to focus on things for long. He swayed slightly and he held a beer bottle tightly in his hand. I then looked round and bottles were scattered everywhere and the place looked like a bomb site.

"Well you aren't now" I snapped, "Look at the state of this place Ashton! Is this what you did all day? Drink yourself into an oblivion!"

"Oh fuck off" he slurred, rolling his eyes and losing his balance slightly.

"No Ashton you fuck off! Do you know how much of an arsehole you are?! People don't like you! The boys are sick of your attitude! I'm sick of it and I only know you a couple of months! If you treat them like you treat me I'm surprised that they haven't kicked you out yet! What's with all this drink today?!" I said, my voice raised slightly higher than it should be.

""You! This is all down to you!" He yelled at me.

"I'm trying to save your ass here Ashton! If anyone's to blame here it's you, you got into this mess and now I'm here to drag you out of it" I yelled back at him, my built up rage suddenly rushing to the surface. This was not ending well.

He laughed bitterly in my face.

"Save my ass, yeah right. You're just a bitch who's here to fuck up my perfect life along with everyone else" he said.

"How do you think it makes me feel that the girl I'm engaged to is being paid to do it, huh? How do you think I feel that the only attention I get is girls who want 15 seconds of fame or that I've to pay for? It's all about you in this no one gives a fuck about me" he said looking me dead in the eye, and I swore his eyes started to water.

"Ashton I didn't-"

"Just leave it" he snapped cutting me off.

"Ash-"

"I said leave it!" He shouted throwing his bottle to the side of us, shattering against the wall. It frightened me. I'd never seen him like this. I took a step back and went to leave but his hand grabbed my wrist lightly.

"Ali wait. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to" he whispered, turning me to face him. The tears slipped down his face. He held onto my wrist and with my free hand I gently wiped away his tears.

"I'm sorry" he whispered.

"It's ok" I whispered back.

A tingling sensation travelled through my body, goosebumps coating my skin. We were dangerously close to each other, so close I could taste the alcohol on his breath.

Before I knew it his lips were on mine. I froze for a moment before I melt and kissed him back. He let go of my wrist and I wrapped my arms around his neck while his hands rested on my waist. He pulled me close to him so there was no space between us.

His lips left mine and kissed down my jaw to my neck and I subconsciously let out a moan. He pulled at my shirt and I fumbled for his.

Soon the two tops were on the floor and we were kissing again.

"Jump" Ashton mumbled against my lips, and I did as he said and locked my legs around his waist.

Before I knew it he was hovering over me on his bed.

"God I love you" he mumbled before he crushed his lips to mine again.

....

So all that tension built to something huh?
Double update today coz I'm feeling super generous coz its my birthday tomorrow!!
So hope you enjoyed! So vote comment all that jazz and peace out!! Xoxo