1.7

Ashton and I just made it to the airport in time for our hour flight back home to London. I pulled my hair into a messy bun because there was nothing else could be done with it. Ashton's wasn't much better but he threw a beanie on to try cover the messy bed head.

This time flying I was neither tired enough to sleep or hungover and the thoughts of flying, even just the hour terrified me. I gripped Ashton's hand as we sat in our seat and buckled up as the air hostess went through the safety procedures.

"Babe you alright? You're kinda breaking my hand here" Ashton whispered in my ear and brought our tangled hands to his mouth and kissed my knuckles.

I shook my head, I couldn't lie, I was petrified.

"I think I'm gonna have a panic attack" I whispered, trying to hold in my tears.

He wriggled his hand free and I whimpered gripping the armrest that separated our seats. My eyes were squeezed shut yet the tears trickled down my cheeks.

I felt Ashton's arm around my shoulder and he rubbed my arm and with his other hand he gripped my hand that clung to the armrest.

"I'm right here and I'm not going anywhere alright? Just listen to my voice, block everything out and just focus on me. Take a deep breath in and out...and breathe in and out..."

I did as he said and after maybe 20 minutes I calmed down. I opened my eyes and found Ashton staring at me with a smile. I pulled up the armrest and wrapped my arms around his the best I could.

"You ok now?" He asked and I nodded and curled up into his side. He pulled out his iPod and offered me an earphone, he put on Ed Sheeran, and pulled my legs onto his lap and we settled into this comfy position until the end of the flight.

When we landed we eventually got off the plane and made our way into the terminal. Ashton grabbed the bags from the baggage claim and took my hand as we stepped through the arrivals door. The paparazzi had gotten word and swarms came forward with cameras and their blinding flashes.

"Don't let go of my hand alright, whatever happens don't let go" he said and I nodded. One thing I didn't want was to be separated from him.

We went through the crowd and I clung to him tightly. Mostly the shouts that were heard was "Ali, Ashton look this way" or questions about the honeymoon but a voice stood out from all the rest. When I heard it, I tugged Ashton's hand to stop.

"Ali! Get your ass over here!" Megan shouted. I soon spotted her over the crowd and pulled Ashton with me to get to her.

I let go of Ashton's hand and wrapped my arms around Megan's neck, while hers locked around my waist.

"I missed you so much! 3 weeks is hell here alone" Megan said.

"Hello boyfriend right here" Liam said and Megan just shot him a look that made him shut up, he just turned to Ashton and shook his hand.

"Seriously though, I'm so happy you're home. We've the car outside ready to bring you home" she said smiling.

She linked arms with me and lead me towards the exit, leaving Ashton and Liam to get the bags. I turned around to Ashton and smiled while he sent me a look and mouthed 'I hate you', I just smiled again and blew him a kiss.

We got to the car and Megan insisted we sit in the back so we could talk while the boys sat up front. It was only then I realised how tired I was, generally once I've a panic attack I sleep it off as soon as I calm down. But now Megan was talking to me and I was falling asleep fast.

"Oh my god!" Megan cried.

It woke me fast.

"What?" I yelled still startled.

"Your neck...it's covered in hickeys! You had sex before you left!" Megan said her eyes wide with disgust.

"Yeah so, from the looks of Liam's so did you" Ashton said, looking back at us.

"That's dif-"

Ashton cut her off, "How is it different? We're in a relationship too, we're married for fuck sake it's expected!"

"But you're not-"

"Megs now isn't the time" Liam warned from the drivers seat glaring at her from the rearview mirror.

"You still don't think this is real do you?" I asked, glaring at her.

"Ali it's not...it's just...it's..."

"Now Megan I'll tell you what this is" Ashton said, "That girl right there, the girl you're sitting beside is the love of my life. And yes I pushed her away and acted like I hated her but that's only because I'm so attracted to her. I watched her for months when we were made live together, I saw her first thing in the morning and last thing at night and I couldn't help but think I'm so fucking lucky to even stay in the same building as her. I used to watch her fall asleep on the couch and how she'd curl up in a ball and not move for hours, or how she'd cry at the sappy old movies she's seen hundreds of times and it made me fall even harder for her. So yes we're sleeping together, and if you've a problem you can fuck off!

I sat shocked at his speech, firstly not realising that he had taken notice of me all this time and secondly how he stood his ground with Megan and made her speechless, very few people could do that. I then noticed we were outside of our house.

"Cheers for the lift Liam, see you around" Ashton said getting out of the car and going to get the bags. I mumbled a thanks and ran up the front steps to him.

"That was amazing" I said smiling.

"No one is going to tell me this isn't real" he said grabbing my waist and pulling me into his chest.

"I love you" I smiled up at him.

"I love you too" he said before he kissed my lips lightly, "I'm sorry I pissed off your friend"

"She'll calm down, she might even like you now" I smirked.

"What's not to like?" He laughed and I slapped his chest lightly before getting my stuff back to my room.

I emptied my bag and put everything into the wash pile before I lay down on my bed.

"Ali?" Ashton questioned sticking his head around the door.

"Yeah" I yawned.

"Can I stay with you? I don't like sleeping alone anymore"

"I was just gonna ask you the same thing" I smiled. His smile grew wider and he kicked off his shoes before snuggling down on the bed beside me. He wrapped his arm around my waist and I lay my head on his chest, falling asleep to the rhythm of his heartbeat.

.....

So this was just a filler really, it'll get interesting again after this ! Promise! I'm back to college now tomorrow so my updates won't be as frequent but I'll try ! So enjoy and comment and vote ! I love you all for reading !! Peace out xoxo