Chapter Four

Alice's POV
   I heard him say my name again, but I still didn't acknowledge it. I couldn't, not now! Not when I'm this drunk.

  "Alice?" He said in an even softer voice. "Alice I need you to talk to me." He started to slowly approach me.

  "What are you doing here, FP." I finally asked, still not being able to face him.

  "Doing what I should have done three weeks ago." He was still approaching, getting closer and closer to me.

  "Why are you here? I mean, I thought we were done after we got that one night out of our system."

  "Alice, I think we both know that it was more than that. We both know that I still care about you." He was entering the dining room as he said this.

  "You still care about me huh?" At this point the alcohol was really starting to get to me, and I was becoming even more hysterical by the second. "If you really cared about me then why did you let me go? Why did you act like I was just any other women that you screwed and forgot of?" At this point I was getting MAD. I was rising out of my chair with my glass in hand. "If you care about me them why did you send me back to him?" I threw the wine glass that had in my hand against the wall, and it shattered.

  "Alice, will you look at me?" He tried to grab my arm, and his touch felt like fire. I finally looked at him, but I had fire in my eyes.

 "What do you want from me, FP?" My tone was finally softening. He took his hand and brushed it against my face. All the anger that I was holding in immediately drained away from me. I grabbed his neck and pulled him into a passionate kiss. He thankfully responded immediately. He grabbed me and carried me upstairs. We threw the door open as we reached my bedroom. Our kiss kept getting deeper and deeper as threw each others close off. Sooner rather then later we were wrapped in the sheets, doing the thing that we have been craving for weeks. 

  Somewhere in the back of my brain I thought, did we remember to use protection?