Chapter Seven

Alice's POV:
  It has been two weeks since FP and I had that argument and I hadn't seen him since. I had been avoiding Pop's like my life depended on it because I knew he worked their.
   The worst part of it was that most mornings I have been getting sick and nauseous. Betty has been getting really worried about me, even more worried then she was when I was drunk on a daily basis. Since I had this suspicion I haven't touched a drop of alcohol out of fear (or hope) that I could be true.  Betty has barely left me alone, so I had no chance to risk finding out. I knew that at one point I would have too. I was afraid of how my life would forever if it were true. The thing that would terrify me the most, having to see him again.

  FP's POV:
  I missed her, I missed her SO much! I just keep replaying that moment in my head over and over again wondering what I could have done differently. How I should have kissed her and told her how I feel. I know how I feel, but how will how tell her? How can I show her?

  "Hey, dad I have question, or more of a request?" Jughead said breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Sure, boy what's up?"

"Well , the Serpents are having that big party at the trailer park tomorrow."

"Yeah?"

"Betty and I were talking and we think it would be a good idea to invite her mom."

"Excuse me?" Did I just hear him correctly?

  "Alice, or Ms. S, used to be a Serpent, and Betty was telling me about how worried she has been about her recently. We think this would be a good way to get her out of the house. Actually Betty should be telling her right now, so I guess it was more of a notice then a question. Anyway, I'm going to Pop's."

  Jughead left me with my most wide open. I'm going to see Alice tomorrow.