24.

***5 years later***

'I am going to miss you so much' I cried and cried as I embraced Haya. She was leaving to go to Amsterdam for her internship.

'I'll miss you too...and especially my little princess' She let go of me and picked up my two-year-old daughter in her arms. Haniya eagerly wrapped her arms around her neck and smiled widely towards Haya.

'I will miss you so much my doll...don't grow up too fast while I am away' She looked at Haniya and kissed her cheeks.

Hamza took out the last baggage from the car and we went to drop her off at the entrance.

'Call me as you as you land okay? You have all your paperwork, right?' I asked Haya one more time.

'I do' Haya replied.

'You have all the contact numbers, right? If you can't find them...you know how to...' I started.

'Ayat...relax. She will be fine...I talked to Irfan, he'll be there' Hamza assured me. Ayat was going to stay with Irfan's family who was one of Hamza's friends until she starts her internship in two weeks.

'Okay...I am going to inside now...' Haya hugged me and went inside. And minutes later...she finally disappeared into the crowd. We drove back to our house and Hamza went to go put Haniya to sleep while I edited my report for an upcoming presentation for a fundraising meeting that I was chairing on behalf of the charity that I was working with.

My phone vibrated, and my screen lit up with a message from Haya.

'Haniya is asleep?' It said.

'Yes, she kept calling your name...but I think now she's asleep' I replied to her.

'Awh, I will facetime with her when I get there...boarding is about to start...will call you guys once I reach there...love you' She responded back.

'Love you, have a safe flight' I answered.

'You need to rest' Hamza walked into the room and sat next to me, pulling me to his body. I put my laptop away and scooted closer to him.

'Thanks for taking care of everything...at least she won't be alone now' I said to him.

'She'll be fine...it was her decision to leave. She can always come back, but I have a feeling that she is going to enjoy her time here' Hamza said, tightening his grip around me.

'Yeah she said the same thing to me' I said and took his hand in mine.

'You had to make so many sacrifices for me in the last five years...thank you' I looked at him and met his eyes that were already on me.

'You did the same thing for me' He told me.

'You gave me so many reasons to be happy Hamza...seriously none of this would have been possible without your support. You took of everything for me' I said and watched his soft smile grow bigger.

He didn't say anything in return, instead, he left a kiss of my forehead before standing up.

'It's getting pretty late...let's go' He offered his hand for me to take.

'Yes...I am sleepy too' I grabbed his hand and went to go check on Haniya who was peacefully asleep in her crib. I half closed the room and then we went to our room next door.

'Do you want to go to Naran?' Hamza suddenly asked me when we laid down on the bed.

'I was thinking about it too...how did you...' I shook my head with a grin.

'I know' He leaned forward and captured my lips. I grabbed his face and pressed myself closer to him.

'I have an early meeting tomorrow, you're distracting me' He said in between the kisses.

I pulled myself away, but he grabbed my waist and pulled me back to him. I laughed.

'You're addicting you know that?' He smirked.

'I know' I giggled. He stroked my hair, running his fingers through my strands gently.

'Now you're distracting me' I closed my eyes and felt him moving closer.

'You like it' He whispered and kissed the side of my jawline. I bit my lips, feeling the warmth of his lips against my skin. Just as our lips were about to connect, I heard Haniya's chirpy voice coming from the room next door and Hamza moved back and the expression on his face made me laugh.

'Really?' He closed his eyes for a half second and then joined me laughing.

'Really...I'll go check on her' I pecked on his cheek and went to go check on Haniya.

'Yes, yes ...I am here...Mama is here my love' I turned on the lights in her room and picked her out of the crib and took her to the bed with me.

Hamza entered the room moments later and we both laid down on either side of her while Haniya continued to play with her side of her blanket between us.

'You have a meeting tomorrow...go and sleep' I told Hamza.

'I'll wait' He looked at me lovingly and my heart fluttered. Times like this made me love him more and more. He was my partner, my companion for life who always had my back. In the last five years, there was not even one time when he was not there for me. He taught me to stand up for myself, do the things where my passion lies and be a better version of myself.

'There aren't enough words that will explain how much I love you' I told him, and he smiled.

'You don't have to say it, you express it every single day' He complimented me, and I blushed.

You are my home Hamza...you are my only story. I sometimes feel like even my breaths are tied to yours. I wanted to tell him, but I just stared at him, hoping he'll hear my unsaid words. His gaze made me so warm, our eyes locked on each other in this perfect moment.

'I don't want this any other way' He said as he glanced at Haniya who was still consumed playing with her blanket.

'Sleep, beautiful' He patted her head softly and she looked at him as if he was a gift of some kind, with so much joy and affection.

I was so moved by all of this, soaking into every single detail that led us to this point. So much happened since we first met but we still made it and even if I didn't know what tomorrow might bring, I knew we'd be alright. Together, we were going to overcome all lows one by one. I had faith in us and he had hope. But for now, this was enough, it was I needed, our hearts beating in sync, matching the rhythm of our fate.

***The End! ***

---------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much for joining me on this journey and for all the love you gave to this story! Many hugs and kisses to you'll.

Now for the surprise...I have another book coming! XD Check out the next part for more info <3

But before you go...what was your favorite part of the story? Who was your favorite character and why?

Anything else you would like to mention?

Love you all <3