Playlist

↳❂❂❂↰i

↳❂❂❂↰
i. DIVA~Beyoncé
"How you gone be talkin shit? You act like I just got up in it. Been the number one diva in this game for a minute."
↳❂❂❂↰
ii. GROWN- Little Mix
"It's funny how the tables turn. I'm sitting back baby watching you burn. No regrets, it's a lesson learned. 'Cause what you think ain't my concern."
↳❂❂❂↰
iii. WARRIOR~ Demi Lovato
"Now I'm a warrior, now I've got thicker skin. I'm a warrior, I'm stronger than I've ever been. And my armor is made of steel, you can't get in. I'm a warrior, and you can never hurt me again."
↳❂❂❂↰
iv. EMPTY GOLD~ HALSEY
"We're the underdogs in this world alone. I'm a believer, gotta fever runnin' through my bones. We're the alley cats and they can throw their stones. They can't break our hearts, they won't take our soul."
↳❂❂❂↰
v. ...READY FOR IT?~ Taylor Swift
"Stealing hearts and running off and never sayin' sorry."
↳❂❂❂↰
vi. YOU DON'T KNOW ME- Elizabeth Gillies
"You think you got me. But you don't get me. You think you want me. But you don't know what you're getting into."
↳❂❂❂↰
vii. BETTER OFF~ Ariana Grande
"I'm better off without him. I'm better off being a wild one."
↳❂❂❂↰
viii. ATTENTION- Charlie Puth
"You just want attention, you don't want my heart . Maybe you just hate the thought of me with someone new . Yeah, you just want attention, I knew from the start . You're just making sure I'm never gettin' over you..."
↳❂❂❂↰
ix. CONTROL- Halsey
"And all the kids cried out, please stop, you're scaring me. I can't help this awful energy. God damn right, you should be scared of me. Who is in control?"
↳❂❂❂↰
x. F-R-I-E-N-D-S~ Anne-Marie, Marshmello
"Have you got no shame? You looking insane. Turning up at my door. It's two in the morning, the rain is pouring. Haven't we been here before?"
↳❂❂❂↰
xi. SUNFLOWER- Post Malone, Swae Lee
"You're the sunflower, I think your love would be too much."
↳❂❂❂↰
xii. TO THE GRAVE- Bea Miller
"Breaking down, let the words fall from my mouth. All the things I never show, all the things you never know. Hear me out 'cause I never made a sound. Couldn't keep it locked away, couldn't take it to the grave."
↳❂❂❂↰
xiii. THERE'S NO WAY- Julia Michaels, Lauv
"We just dance backwards into each other. Trying to keep our feelings secretly covered. You touched me and it's almost like we knew. That there would be history."
↳❂❂❂↰
xiv. WHO DO YOU LOVE- The Chainsmokers
"Who do you love, do you love now?
I wanna know, I wanna know who."
↳❂❂❂↰
xv. GENEROUS- Olivia Holt
"Give you all of my attention, then I'll give you more. I'm feelin' generous."
↳❂❂❂↰
xvi. REWRITE THE STARS- Zac Efron, Zendaya
"So why don't we rewrite the stars? Maybe the world could be ours. Tonight."
↳❂❂❂↰
xvii. MERCY- Shawn Mendes
"Please have mercy on me. Take it easy on my heart. Even though you don't mean to hurt me. You keep tearing me apart."
↳❂❂❂↰
xviii. JUST LIKE FIRE- P!nk
"Just like fire, burning out the way. If I can light the world up for just one day. Watch this madness, colorful charade. No one can be just like me any way."
↳❂❂❂↰
xix. DOUBT- Twenty One Pilots
"Fear might be the death of me. Fear leads to anxiety. Don't know what's inside of me. Don't forget about me. Don't forget about me. Even when I doubt you. I'm no good without you. No, no."
↳❂❂❂↰
xx. 8TEEN- Khalid
"I've never fell in love. I've saved those feelings for you. So let's do all the stupid shit that young kids do."
↳❂❂❂↰
xxi. STITCHES- Shawn Mendes
"You watch me bleed until I can't breathe. I'm shaking falling onto my knees. And now that I'm without your kisses. I'll be needing stitches."
↳❂❂❂↰
xxii. THINKING OUT LOUD- Ed Sheeran
"I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways. Maybe it's all part of a plan. I'll just keep on making the same mistakes. Hoping that you'll understand."
↳❂❂❂↰
xxiii. ALL OF ME- John Legend
"Give your all to me. I'll give my all to you. You're my end and my beginning. Even when I lose I'm winning."
↳❂❂❂↰
xxiv. QUIT- Cashmere Cat, Ariana Grande
"Cause when you call my heart starts to roll, I always want more. It's my heaven, my hell."
↳❂❂❂↰
v. SHADES ON- The Vamps
'Cause I look so cool like this. And I feel so good like this. Got me feeling brand new like this. You know."
❂❂❂↰

"↳❂❂❂↰