✖︎ TEN: Welcome to Auradon Prep ✖︎

HJ shifted in his seat, scooting away slightly from the daughter of Drizella who bounced in between him and Sam

She had a lot of energy in her.

A red haired boy peered from the passenger seat of the limo.

"Hey guys." He said. "I'm Arion. And you must be Hector." He pointed to HJ.

"I go by HJ." HJ said.

"Okay." He said, jotting it down. "And you must be Dizzy." He pointed to Dizzy.

"Yup." Dizzy said, popping the 'p'.

"And you must be Samantha." Arion said.

"Sam. I go by Sam." Sam said as Arion nodded, not looking down once which Sam seemed to be grateful for.

"There's only three of you?" Arion asked.

"Was there supposed to be more?" Dizzy asked.

"Well yeah." Arion said. "Do any of you know a Chelsea?"

"Chelsea is supposed to be here?" HJ said. "No I mean yeah I know a Chelsea. But I haven't seen her."

"That's okay." Arion said. "Quinn asked for her to come. I guess she didn't want to."

"Or she's just being a jealous bitch and is afraid of seeing Quinn again." Sam said as Arion's eyes widened at the use of foul language. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"I don't think they curse in Auradon." HJ said.

"Well that's a problem." Sam said.

"It is."HJ said as Arion turned and faced the front.

"Oh my gosh." Dizzy squealed. "We're going to Auradon!"

"We know." Sam said, rubbing at her temples. "Can you please stop being so loud?"

"Sorry." Dizzy said.

Sam waved her hand dismissively.

"It's fine." Sam said. "Try the candy."

Dizzy seemed to finally catch sight of the candy that laid in front of them, she clapped her hands together, picking up a piece of candy that looked like rocks.

"This tastes so good." Dizzy said, offering it Sam. Sam took it just to be nice, biting into it.

"It does." Sam agreed.

HJ picked up a piece of candy, that tasted extremely sour. It had been a candy that was quite common on the Isle. Since the people of Auradon had seemed to lose interest in it.

"This is too sour." HJ said.

"Oh I remember those." Sam said. "There used to be crate loads full of them. Harry are a whole bag and couldn't talk for a week."

"No." HJ said. "We're not going to get mopey five seconds after leaving. We're going to be fine."

"I wasn't mopey." Sam said, rolling her eyes.

"You sounded mopey." HJ said.

"Shut it Hector." Sam said, taking a lollipop.

The barrier opened as a golden bridge appeared, stretching out to Auradon.

"Oh that's how they do it." HJ said.

Dizzy beam grew bigger, if it was possible, gripping onto Sam's hand.

"This is exciting." Dizzy said as they drove past the Auradon sign. Goodness doesn't get any better.

"That's funny." Sam said.

A small group of students stood on the sidelines, watching the car pull in. The driver stopped in front of where the king stood. He stepped out and opened the door.

HJ exited first, blinking at the brightness.

Dizzy jumped out after him, giving Evie a hug.

Sam exited the car as Arion looped around and stood next to the king, whispering something to him that HJ couldn't hear.

Evie beamed, releasing Dizzy from her hug, taking Sam's hands in hers.

"I thought you wouldn't come." Evie said.

"I thought about it." Sam said. "But they made me come anyway. And Dizzy threatened me if I didn't come when I promised her I would."

"I'm glad you came." Evie said, as Mal pulled her back so Fairy Godmother could talk.

"Welcome to Auradon Prep." Fairy Godmother smiled. "I'm Fairy Godmother. Headmistress." she curtsied.

Mal seemed to look over their faces, scanning it to see if they cared about it. They showed no sign of it.
I
"These lovely students are going to show you all around." Fairy Godmother said, leaning over the couple's joined hands. "And I'll see you tomorrow." there was a pause. "The doors of wisdom are never shut!" Fairy Godmother said, pushing Mal and Bens hands apart.

"But the library hours are from eight to eleven and in case you haven't heard, we have a little thing about curfews." Fairy Godmother explained. Dizzy beamed as Sam rolled her eyes and HJ shrugged his shoulders.

Within a few seconds, Fairy Godmother left, leaving just Ben, Mal, Evie, Jay, Carlos, Gigi, Crystal, Maddie and Quinn.

"It is so, so, so great to finally meet you all." Ben said, shaking HJ's hand. "This is a momentous occasion." Ben announced, breaking his contact with him. "And one that I hope will go down-" he shook Dizzy's hand. "In history...".He said, shaking Sams hand, a smile on his lips. "As the day our two peoples began to heal."

"Did you just reuse the speech you gave us when we came here Benny Boo?" Mal asked.

"Writing speeches are hard guys." Evie said.

"I'm sure Ben had a lot of things on his hands." Gigi agreed. "We're not judging."

"Totally." Jay said, laughing. Mal followed Ben's lead, shaking each of their hands, smiling at each of them. She seemed tolerant of Sam and Dizzy but when she looked at HJ, her eyes flashed green. Before he could understand what had happened she stood next to Ben.

Ben grinned at him obliviously as Mal gripped tighter onto his hand.

Evie beamed at them, looping one of her arms with Sam's the other with Dizzy's. HJ followed after them. Jay punched him playfully in the shoulder.

"Hey HJ." Jay said, trying to strike a conversation with him. "Long time no see?"

"Yeah." HJ said. "What's up?"

""Nothing much." Jay said. "I have the perfect plan for you."

"You do?" HJ asked as Jay nodded.

"You'd be a nice replacement for Ben." Jay said. "We're one man short."

"That sounds cool." HJ said as the two of them followed behind the group.