✘ SEVEN: That's Never Good ✘

Heather was losing interest in staying in Ursula's Shoppe

Heather was losing interest in staying in Ursula's Shoppe. They'd caught up with Uma and now there was nothing else to do. There was nothing else to talk about. Until a certain pirate stood in front of the alleyway that was visible from the Shoppe, one she had been crushing on for ages now. But today it was different it seemed. This time he had Chelsea holding onto his hand, laughing at something he had said.

That shattered her heart a bit. Of course he had a girlfriend. But it was Chelsea. Which didn't make any sense to her.

"Uh guys." Heather said, managing to formulate a sentence, ignoring the stinging she felt in her eyes. "I see Chelsea."

"You do?" Helia asked as she craned her neck to follow where Heather was looking. Her gaze softened however, when she looked back at Heather who was trying to discreetly wipe her eyes.

"Oh you poor thing." Helia said, showing an uncharacteristic act of kindness and wrapping her arms around Heather. Heather laid her head on her shoulder, trying to tear her gaze away from the window. But she couldn't.

"Where?" Uma asked as she looked out the window, gagging at the sight in front of her. "Love is gross."

"How would you know Uma?" Helia asked. "You've never had someone who loved you."

"I don't need a boyfriend." Uma said. "I'm strong and independent. I have a crew that follows all my orders. That's all I need."

"Are you sure about that?" Helia asked. "Or are you saying that because Beasty Boy turned you down and you always want what Mal has you know?"

"I don't know what you're talking about." Uma said. "I didn't like Beasty Boy. I was just using him to my advantage. He'd much too trusting you know?"

"I know." Helia said. "He trusts too easily. He makes decisions too quickly. Sometimes I wonder if he even thought about his relationships. He fell for Mal way too fast."

"Yes." Uma said. "She spelled him and that was okay. I'm insulted that it wasn't considered okay for me. That's just rude."

"Uma you need to get it through your thick skull that you don't always get what you want." Heather said, sniffling slightly. "You have to realize that not everything goes according to plan."

"Is this advice for you or for me?" Uma asked. "Because you're still not looking away from the window and I know you've liked Jackson since forever. So maybe you should take that advice for yourself?"

"I know." Heather said. "I mean is it that obvious?"

"Very." Helia agreed. "You're literally tearing up because you see him with another girl. Though I don't know what Chelsea is doing with him."

"Chelsea's confusing." Uma said. "At least we know she's fine. Even if she doesn't come to visit us."

"Oh well I guess that changes today." Helia said. "She's coming inside with him. Heather collect yourself."

Heather sighed, wiping the tears that remained in her eyes. Jackson stuck his sword in the sword check like everyone did when they entered the Shoppe, Chelsea bouncing in behind him,

"Hey guys!" Chelsea gushed. "Long time no see?"

"Chelsea." Helia said. "Hi. Where have you been young lady."

"You're not my mom Helia." Chelsea said, sticking her tongue out at her. "And I've been fine. I think. I've been going around places. Exploring."

"We all thought you were losing your mind." Uma said. "Because last we saw you, you were."

"Pfft I'm over that." Chelsea said.

"Are you over Quinn?" Heather asked, as Chelsea married her eyes.

"Quinn?" Chelsea said. "Yeah I'm over her. I don't need her."

"Three months ago." Helia said. "You couldn't have imagined a day without her. So I don't believe you, Chelsea. You wouldn't have fallen off the map if you hadn't."

"Well maybe you aren't looking hard enough." Chelsea said, crossing her arms over her chest.

"We sent a search party to look for you." Uma said. "And now that I think about it, that was pretty dumb. You were invisible that whole time weren't you?"

"Guilty as charged." Chelsea said. "Well it was nice catching up with all of you. But I have to go."

"Aren't you going to introduce your new little boy toy?" Helia asked.

"You already know him." Chelsea huffed.

"Do I?" Helia asked, propping her head on her hand.

"This is Jackson." Chelsea said. "Son of Jack Sparrow. Jackson meet Helia, Heather and Uma. Guys meet Jackson. There. Can I go now?"

"Can you go now?" Helia asked. "We just got started. Don't you want to eat something? Catch up? Not let the boy say hi back?"

"No thanks." Chelsea said. "I'm going. You're not going to stop me."

"Okay," Helia said with a shrug. "Whatever you say Chelsea. See you later Chelsea. Unless you go into hiding again. Then I guess I won't,"

"Bye." Chelsea said as she dragged Jackson out of the Shoppe.

"Well we were right about one thing." Helia said.

"What would that be?" Uma asked. "I'm kind of confused on how she's talking to us.  I don't remember us being the ones that did anything wrong."

"She's hurting." Helia said. "And she's avoiding us because she doesn't want us to see her like that."

"Interesting." Uma said. "You okay Heather?"

"I'm fine." Heather said, waving her off.

"If you say so." Uma said, taking a tray into the back.

"There she goes again." Helia said. "Going back in her shell."

"Shut the fuck up." Uma called from inside the back room.

Helia shrugged, Turning her attention to a vulture that had flown into the room.

It swooped down in front of Heather, who gently took the letter out of its beak.

It was in her father's handwriting.

She unfolded it, scanning over it.

My Dearest Heather,

I would like to see you and your brother immediately. No questions. Just show up.

From,
Hector Barbossa the First

Heather sighed, stuffing the note into her pocket.

"Bye Hel." Heather said. "I have to find my brother. Then I have to see my dad."

"That's never good." Helia said. "Bye Heather."