Chapter One

Dave's POV;

"Look at him." I whispered and admired the boy who walked down the hallway. He was gorgeous.

"That's Kurt Cobain. He's in our classes." Dale informed me.

"Really?" I asked and raised my eyebrows.

"Uh huh. Remember? He's the little nerd who always makes straight A's."

I shrugged. "I never really payed any attention."

"Let me guess, you're going to date him now?"

I chuckled. "Of course I am. C'mon, I don't wanna be late for class." I quickly grabbed Dale by the arm and ran down the hallway to fourth period, which was math. And there the beautiful boy sat. Middle ways toward the class. He had blue eyes, that you couldn't miss. Dirty blonde hair that was a little above his shoulders. His face features were perfect. I'm defiantly getting him.

I quickly sat across from him and just admired him. I guess he felt my gaze, because he looked over at me and faked an awkward smile, then he quickly turned his head, watching the teacher. I watched as he wrote something down on his paper and then looked back over at me. He raised his eyebrows when I winked at him.

"You know, you are really sexy." I whispered loudly. His eyes grew wide as a blush appeared on his cheeks. He quickly shook his head and looked away from me again.

I looked over at Dale who was laughing and then he mouthed, "Real nice, man."

I rolled my eyes and looked back at Kurt who was doing work. Of course I wasn't going to do it. He turned his head and looked at me again.

"Why do you keep staring at me?" He asked. His voice was beautiful.

"Because you're beautiful." I simply answered. He must blush quite a bit, because he blushed again.

"W-well stop." He stuttered. He's adorable.

"Let's skip class next period." I whispered.

He shook his head. "No." Of course he won't skip, he's a nerd. But a hot nerd.

The bell rang and Kurt quickly grabbed his stuff and ran out. I followed behind him and leaned him against the wall. He looked so nervous.

"And where are you going?" I asked as I leaned closer to his face.

"I-I uhh-"

"You should come over to my house tonight." I gently whispered in his ear. He pushed me away and ran down the hallway.

"Smooth Dave." Dale teased. I flipped him off.

"He's going to be one of those who are hard to get I'm guessing." I sighed.

"I think he's a shy one." Dale teased and walked past me. I'll get him...

********

Kurt's POV;

I honestly have no idea what Dave thinks he's doing. There's no way I'm going to be with him. He dates every guy in the school. He could have aids or something. And there's no way I'm letting him break my heart.

I waited a few minutes after the bell rang to go to the library. I should be going back home, but I need a book to help me do research for a project.

It took me forever to find the book I was looking for. It was on the top shelf. I reached up, but I was too short to get it. I felt a body lean against mine from behind and watched as a hand grabbed the book. I quickly turned around to see Dave. He handed me the book and grinned.

"You're so adorable." He whispered and pushed me up against the shelf. I held my breath and tried to move, but he wouldn't let me go.

"You are so innocent, aren't you? So innocent." He said softy and squeezed my thighs.

"L-let me go." I stuttered.

"I'm going to change that for you. Once I get finished with you, you'll beg for more. You won't be so innocent anymore." And after he said that he pressed his lips onto mine. My eyes were wide open, but his were gently closed. This wasn't my first kiss, but it was probably the best. I wasn't just going to stand here and let him kiss me. I pushed him away. But he kissed me again, causing me to drop my book. I wanted to kiss back, but no. I didn't. He wasn't going to trick me. Plus I have a boyfriend! Damn, I forgot about Krist...

I pushed him away again and quickly grabbed my book, running out of the library and starting home. Great, now he's not going to leave me alone.