Chapter Four

Kurt's POV;

I opened my eyes to see I was in Krist's bed. I slowly sat up from bed. My head began to throb with pain. Krist was sitting on the edge of the bed and gently smiled at me once he realized I was awake.

"What happened last night?" I groaned.

"You don't remember?" He asked.

I shook my head. "No, not anything at all."

"It's a long story. Let's just forget about it." Krist sighed. It must've been bad...

"I'm guessing I wasn't any good last night?" I asked looking down.

"What?"

"I thought maybe we had sex or something and it wasn't any good." I shrugged.

He chuckled. "No... Let's just pretend last night didn't happen, okay?"

I straddled Krist's waist and gently kissed his lips. My lips are really sore for some reason... "So, what happened? Why aren't you telling me?"

"Well... You were umm..."

"I was... What?"

"You were straddling someone and kissing them and touching yourself." He said quickly.

I stayed silent for a moment before asking, "Wh-who?"

He shrugged. "I'm not sure. It was a guy though."

I closed my eyes as memories flooded my head. I remember everything now. I kissed Dave and we almost... Almost did bad things. And then Krist yelled at him and punched him. I shook my head, wanting to not think of it anymore.

"I'm so sorry, Krist." I sighed.

"It's okay. It's probably my fault, I was the one who made you drunk. You probably didn't know what was happening."

I nodded. "Yeah..." But is it bad if I liked what happened last night? What? No! I couldn't have liked what happened. I hate Dave. I am not falling in love with him. I already have a boyfriend anyway.

"Does your head hurt?" Krist asked and pecked my lips over and over.

"Yes. Horribly." I groaned. He pouted and kissed my nose.

"I better be getting back home." I said as I got up from his lap.

"Why?" Krist whined.

"Because I told my mom I was staying all night with you and I'd be home by twelve o'clock and it's past three-"

"Okay, okay. I'll see you later." Krist said as he pressed his lips onto mine and kissed me gently. I began to think of Dave. His soft, sweet lips. But then I quickly came back to reality and pulled away.

"Bye, Krist." I said waving as I left. I'm never drinking again.

Dave's POV;

I wouldn't change one thing that happened last night. I honestly enjoyed everything, except getting punched in the face. I guess I had it coming though.

I need to see Kurt again. I have to talk to him about last night.

I quickly got out of bed and put on my converse. I ran out the door and started walking to Kurt's house.

I can't give up until I get him. I guess I kinda am a slut, but if I get Kurt, I may keep him. I smiled at the thought of him being mine. That would be so amazing. But he has that stupid boyfriend. I'll find a way to get Kurt to break up with him.

I knocked on the door and waited a second before I heard footsteps. I smiled brightly when Kurt opened the door. I could tell he had just got out of the shower because his hair was damp.

"H-hi." He stuttered.

"Hey. Can I talk to you?" I asked. He nodded and let me inside, closing the door behind me. He sat on the couch and motioned for me to sit beside him.

"What's up?" He asked and crossed his legs.

"Do you remember last night?" I asked.

He slowly nodded. "Yes."

"Kurt, I think I really like you. I really really want you to be mine so bad I can't take it anymore. So, what's it gonna take?"

"You know I have a boyfriend." He said looking at me.

I nodded and sighed. "I know."

He cupped my cheek and gently rubbed his thumb over my sore cheek. "You're jaw is swelled." He said gently.

"Yeah. I know."

And then I felt those warm soft lips against mine. I was a little shocked at first, but I quickly began to kiss him back. He wrapped his arms around my neck and deepened the kiss a little. I tangled my fingers into his damp hair. Our lips were syncing perfectly together. Everything seemed perfect at the moment.

I sank my teeth into his bottom lip before pulling away and kissing his jawline gently. He moaned softly as I kissed his neck. Everything seemed perfect.

"No... I can't do this." Kurt said breathless as he pushed away. I took both his hands and laced our fingers together.

"It's okay, Kurt."

He pulled his hands away and shook his head. "This isn't right. I can't kiss you."

I frowned. "Why?"

"It isn't right." He whispered.

I nodded. "Just kiss me."

"I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me I just-"

"You wanted to kiss me, so do it again." I whispered.

"I think you s-should go, Dave." He spoke as I pushed him down on the couch and hovered over top him.

"I don't want to leave." I said just before I kissed him again. I kissed him deeply with all the passion I could. He kissed back but whined. Should I stop?

"Get away from me." Kurt said trying to push me away.

"Are you going to be mine?" I asked.

"I-I can't." He snapped.

"Yes-"

"Dave. Please, get out." And then he forcefully pushed me away. I sighed and quickly left. Why is he so hard to get?