Chapter Six

Dave's POV;

Sometimes I'm so stupid. I just hit him. I could never forgive myself. Now he'll never be mine. Maybe it's best anyway. He already has a boyfriend and he told me to leave him alone. I know I won't find anyone else like him. I don't want anyone else either.

Maybe I should just leave him alone. He doesn't want me anyway. He already loves someone. Why does everything have to be like Hell? My life is like Hell. I want Kurt and only Kurt. I don't want anyone else.

I should probably at least apologize to him. But he probably wouldn't even listen to me. He'd probably stab me with a knife.

Kurt's POV;

"Krist, I have to tell you something." I sighed.

"What is it?" He asked as he looked into my eyes. He gently touched my busted lip and sighed.

"Well, I..." Should I tell him? No.. I should wait. "I love you, Krist."

He smiled. "I love you, too. So, what happened to your lip?"

"Oh, uhh... I fell and my month smashed on the floor." I lied.

"Well, I hope it gets better." He smiled sweetly and kissed my cheek. I felt a little bad for snapping at Dave, but I couldn't do that any longer. I couldn't cheat on Krist. Dave was probably just going to use me anyway.

"You're really beautiful, you know that?" He said as he caressed my cheek with his thumb and looked into my eyes.

"How beautiful?" I asked in a whisper. We both smiled and then he gently kissed my lips.

"Really beautiful." And then he gently kissed me again.

"I better be going home. I hope your lip gets better babe. I love you."

"I love you too, Krist." I said and watched as he left. Leaving me all alone. My parents got divorced when I was about twelve years old. My sister moved out and my mom works almost all the time so I'm mostly home by myself.

I heard a knock at the door. I quickly got up and opened it to see Dave on the other side. I crossed my arms and looked down at my converse.

"I don't want to see you right now, Dave."

"I know you don't, but I need to tell you I'm sorry. I'm sorry for hitting you and I'm sorry for kissing you. I guess I just really like you and I'm pretty used to getting guys easily. I'm sorry for almost messing up your and Krist's relationship. You're just so perfect and really special to me. I'd do anything for you. Anything to make you happy. I really like you, Kurt, and I'm really sorry.

I gently smiled. "That's sweet, Dave. I guess I'll forgive you." He put his finger under my chin and lifted my head up.

"I know I'm kinda a hoe.. But I swear, Kurt, if I had you, I'd keep you forever."

I looked into Dave's eyes for a second and then his lips. Next thing I knew my lips were on his and my hand was on the back of his neck. He slid his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to me, deepening the kiss. I knew right there Dave was the one I wanted, but I wasn't sure what to do. If I date Dave then I'll be hurting Krist and if I say no to Dave then he'll be hurt. Either way I'll be hurting one of them, so I damned either way.

"I love you." Dave whispered against my lips. I was a little shocked. I mean, what do I say? I can't just freak out and push him away.

"You don't have to say it back, I just wanted to tell you." He said and then he walked away. Should I go after him? What do I do?

Instead I stood there. Trying to collect my thoughts. Everything's so confusing. Krist or Dave?