Chapter Eleven (Last)

Kurt's POV;

Once I opened my eyes that was when the pain hit me. Everything was so much to take in at once. I sighed and sat up from bed. My heart hurt so much. I couldn't take it. Everything is so messed up. I shouldn't have left Krist. I shouldn't have even met Dave. Things shouldn't be this way.

I got up and got dressed for school. Really, I didn't want to go, but I have to. I made my way out the door and sighed. Standing in front of my house, was Dave.

"Kurt... I need to talk to you." He said. I walked past him without saying anything. He grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

"Listen to me, I love you, I know what happened last night and it was a mistake. You can't just leave me like this, Kurt. Please."

I rolled my eyes. "Let's just forget about it, Dave. Let's just forget about everything. We can still be friends, but that's it."

"But, Kurt, I want to more than friends. I love you."

"Dave... I don't want to talk about this right now." I sighed.

"Please." He said, making a tighter grip on my arm. I pulled away and started to run to school. I didn't want to talk to Dave right now. I didn't even want to see him.

----

"I'm sorry." Dave whispered.

"Dave, I don't care. I-"

"I'm not letting you leave this school until you say I'm forgiven and you love me."

"Why should I forgive you, Dave? Give me one reason."

"Because I love you. I love you more than I've ever loved anyone. I want to be with you forever. I know I've been with a lot of guys, but I know you're the one, Kurt. Please just don't leave me. Stay."

I sighed and bit my bottom lip. I looked deeply into his eyes and then I leaned in, kissing him deeply.

"Fine. I'll stay." I said breathless as I pulled away. He smiled and me and picked me up, swinging me around.

"I love you." He whispered.

"I love you too, Dave."