Chapter Nine

Kurt's POV;

I felt terrible for hurting Krist. He won't even speak to me now, not even look at me. I kinda miss him.

As soon as the bell rang I quickly ran out the hallway, searching for him. I needed to talk to him.

I searched everywhere before finally running into him. He looked at me for a moment when I grabbed his arms, but then looked at his feet.

"Krist, I-"

"I don't want to hear it, Kurt. You left me for Dave. He's just going to break your heart, and when he does, don't come to me crying for comfort."

"Krist-"

"You hurt me, Kurt. You hurt me a lot. I thought everything was fine with us. I thought we were perfect. But you ruined it all."

"I can't believe you're saying this." I said, my voice cracking a little.

"Whatever. Where is your boyfriend anyway? Shouldn't you be with him?" And then he pushed past me. I watched as he walked down the hallway.

I collapsed on the floor and started to cry. I couldn't believe that just happened. He hates me now. I've screwed everything up between us. We were perfect, and everything was okay, until Dave came along. But I love Dave. He isn't going to hurt me. I know he won't.

I slowly got up and started for class until I felt someone grab my arm. I turned around to see Dave. He quickly leaned in and kissed my lips.

"Skipping class?" He asked in a teasing tone. I didn't really want to explain what happened with me and Krist, so I just nodded.

"You're such a bad boy, Kurt." He said and then he pushed me against the wall.

"Dave, stop." I whispered. He gently kissed my neck before I violently pushed him away.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

I sighed. "I just don't feel good." I said looking down. It wasn't a lie. I wasn't feeling good. I think Krist just broke a piece of my heart.

"I'm sorry." Dave said as he pulled my in his arms and hugged me tightly.

"It's okay. I'm sorry." He whispered in my ear.

"Don't be." I said kissing his cheek.

"So, prom is coming up." He said taking my hands.

"And?"

"And, are you going to go with me?"

I shrugged. "I don't know. I'm not really into prom."

"But you're my boyfriend. You have to come with me." He said with a pout. I kissed his lips.

"Maybe."

"That maybe better mean yes." He said as we started to walk down the hallway.