Chapter Seven

Kurt's POV;

I slowly walked down the crowed hallway. I wasn't feeling to good, I didn't feel like going to class. Other than feeling bad, I felt heartbroken. Dave makes me fall deeper and deeper in love with him, but I just don't want to hurt Krist. He doesn't deserve to get hurt.

"Hey beautiful." Dave said as he pinned me against the wall and kissed my nose.

"Dave, I'm not in the mood today." I said shaking my head.

"What's wrong?"

"I just feel bad." I said truthfully. He felt of my forehead and frowned.

"You feel warm. Come with me."

"Where?"

He shrugged. "My house."

I shook my head. "I can't skip-"

"You're sick. It'll be alright. Just come on."

I shook my head, but Dave picked me up bridal style and started to walk out of the school. I didn't feel like fighting so I let him carry me. Resting my head on his shoulder, I gently kissed his neck over and over.

"I really like you, Kurt. I even love you." He said as he sat me down and unlocked his door. I hesitatingly followed behind him.

"So, what's the matter?" Dave asked as he sat on the couch. He pulled me on his lap and wrapped my legs around his waist.

"I don't feel good." I whined.

"I can make you feel better." He whispered then kissed my lips with passion.

I pushed him away quickly. "You'll get sick."

He shrugged. "So?"

"So, I don't-" But he interrupted me by kissing me again.

"I want to be with you so bad." He whispered breathlessly on my lips before kissing me again.

I pulled away. "I want to be with you too."

"Then why aren't you?" He asked as he stood up and carried me upstairs to his room.

"Because you're only going to hurt me." I replied.

He laid me on the bed and hovered overtop me and wrapped my legs around his waist. "No I won't." And then he kissed me again. I wrapped my arms around his neck and deepened our kiss. I want to be with Dave, but I can't. I'm with Krist. I love Krist... Don't I?

"Are you going to be mine?" Dave asked.

"I-I can't." I said closing my eyes.

"Yes you can. I need you, Kurt."

"I'm sorry, Dave. I want to be with you, but I'm with Krist. I love him. I-I can't keep doing this."

"You say that every time but you don't mean it. I know you don't love Krist."

"How do you know that?" I asked.

"Because you love me." He answered. I playfully rolled my eyes and kissed him deeply.

"No." Dave pulled away. "You need to break up with Krist."

I sighed. "I'm afraid to." I admitted.

"Why?"

"Because, I don't want to hurt him."

Dave looked into my eyes. "It's going to hurt him worse if he knows that you're cheating."

I bit my lip and nodded. "O-okay."

"Okay?"

"Yeah. I guess I'll have to break up with Krist."

Dave wrapped me in his arms and held me tightly. "I love you."