Chapter Five

Kurt's POV;

I felt terrible for what I did Saturday evening. I kissed Dave. I'm suppose to be together with Krist, not Dave. I have to stop doing things like this. Besides, I'm sure after a while Dave will leave me alone and find someone else. He always does.

"Hey." I heard Dave's voice and next thing I knew he was standing in front of me, not letting me go past him.

"What do you want?" I asked angrily.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"School." I answered with a sigh.

"We'll forget that and come with me." He said with a grin.

I shook my head. "No, I'm not skipping school with you."

"Yes you are." He chuckled and picked me up, throwing me over his shoulder, and running off somewhere.

"Dave, put me down right now!" I snapped. He only laughed in response.

"Seriously, Dave, leave me alone."

He began to stop running and started walking. "I don't think I could do that."

"Why?"

"Because I like you and we both know I'm not going to stop until I get you."

"I already have a boyfriend, Dave, so seriously, stop."

"Then why'd you kiss me?"

"Because I was drunk and-and-"

"Uh huh." He said and opened a door. Oh my God... What if he's a killer or a raper or-

"Here." Dave sat my down on a bed and sat beside me.

"You better not rape me." I snapped.

He chuckled. "I wasn't going to. Unless you want me to." Then he winked. I felt my whole face get hot. I blush way too much.

"You're so adorable." He said in a whispered and pulled me on his lap. I gently smiled but quickly frowned.

"This isn't right, Dave. I'm not going to cheat on Krist." I sighed.

"Then break up with him."

I shook my head. "N-no."

"Why not? You know I'm the one you want." He whispered gently and kissed me. I quickly pulled away and tried to get off his lap, but he wouldn't let me.

"Don't leave."

"I have to go, Dave."

He shook his head. "Stay with me."

"Don't make me do this." I said as he leaned closer to my face.

"Do what?"

"Don't make me kiss you. I-I'm not suppose to. I'm not going to hurt Krist and I-" But then his lips were on mine. I wanted to push away, but then again I didn't. I kissed him back with passion and wrapped my arms around his neck. He bit my bottom lip and gently pulled at it.

He ran his hands up and down my sides and ran his tongue across my bottom lip. I opened my mouth, letting him inside to explore. He battled my tongue and gently massaged it.

We sat there and made out for a while. He pushed me down on the bed and hovered overtop me. I shouldn't be doing this. I shouldn't like this.

Dave had both of our jeans undone. I was almost breathless. I pulled away to catch my breath. I was about to run away but Dave began to suck my neck. I bit my lip, trying to hold back my moans, but I failed.

"You're such a bad boy sometimes." He whispered in my ear and bit down on it. "Has anyone touched you before?"

I was unsure of what to say. Of course me and Krist have went this far, but I couldn't do this with Dave. I pulled him away from me and looked into his brown eyes to see lust.

"Dave, I can't keep doing this. Stop."

He started grinding his hips against mine. He bit his lip and moaned. Is he going to rape me or something?

"Stop!" I snapped. He quickly stopped what he was doing and stared at me.

"Leave me the fuck alone! You're not going to just do as you please with me. I'm not a fucking toy and I don't want you like every other guy in the school does! Leave me alone and go fuck someone else." I snapped and pushed him away from me. I jumped up from the bed and zipped my jeans back up.

"You don't mean any of that." Dave yelled. He sounded so hurt... His eyes started to tear up.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes and quickly left the room. Dave followed behind me and pushed me against the wall.

"I'm not letting you leave me." He said as he wiped his tears.

"Get the hell away from me." I snapped and pushed him. I immediately hit the floor when he punched me across the face. I tasted blood.

"Oh shit, I'm sorry I-"

"Fuck off!" I screamed. I kicked him with my legs and slowly got up from the floor. I glared at him for a moment before running down the stairs and out the door. I can't believe he just hit me.

I felt my lip which felt busted. I tasted blood. Why did he do that?