Chapter Two

Kurt's POV;

I quickly slipped on jeans, a shirt, and a button up over it. I slipped on my black and white converse and grabbed my books.

"Bye mom." I said as I opened the door and walked out. I grabbed a cigarette from my pocket and a lighter. I quickly lit it up and held in the smoke for a few seconds before slowly blowing it out.

"Look who it is." I heard a voice behind me and I felt arms wrap around my waist. I jumped and rolled my eyes.

"Krist, stop it." I said when I turned around and gently kissed his lips.

"Sorry, I don't mean to scare you. I just missed you so much." He said as he nuzzled my nose.

I smiled. "I missed you too."

He picked me up and swung me around a few times, causing me to giggled and pecked his lips. He smiled and looked into my eyes for a few seconds.

"Stop messing around, I don't want to be late for school." I said jumping down from him. He playfully rolled his eyes and kissed my cheek.

"You're such a little nerd. But I love you."

"I love you too." I said with a smile and put my hair behind my ears. He took my hand and laced our fingers together.

"So, tonight my parents are leaving and I'm having a party. You're going to come."

I shook my head. "I'm not going to a party."

"But it's my party. You're my boyfriend. You have to come." He begged.

I sighed. "Maybe."

"Please." He pouted.

I groaned. "Fine. But no alcohol."

"You know they'll be alcohol." He said and stood in front of me.

"What are you doing?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

"Jump on my back." He said. I handed him my books and jumped on his back. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist.

"You only weigh like five pounds." Krist said as he began to walk faster. I could see the school in a distance.

"I don't wanna go to school." I groaned.

Krist grinned. "Then let's skip."

"I can't skip. I am not failing my senior year."

"You're such a nerd."

"Am I really?"

"Yes, but you're my nerd. My adorable, sweet, little nerd." Krist said with a chuckle.

"And you love your little nerd, right?"

He nodded. "Of course I love you."

I smiled. "Good." And then I nuzzled the back of his head and smelt his hair, which smelt wonderful.

"We're here." Krist said putting me down.

"I'm going to miss you." I said kissing his lips. Krist wasn't in any of my classes, and that made the day worse.

"I'll miss you too." And then the bell rang. He pecked my lips and hugged me before we headed off to class.

I ran into someone I didn't want to. Dave. I didn't tell Krist what happened yesterday with Dave. And I probably won't.

"Hello gorgeous." He whispered in my ear and pressed me against the wall, pushing his body on mine.

"Get off m-me." I said looking down.

He grinned and kissed me. I pushed him away quickly. "No, stop kissing me!"

"And why should I?" He asked teasingly.

"Because I-I have a b-boyfriend." I stuttered. Damn, stop.

"Really? And is the boyfriend me?"

"Dave, pl-please stop."

He grinned evilly. "You know you want me."

"No I don't, now stop." I said lowly as I looked down at my feet. Dave put his index finger under my chin and lifted my head up.

"You're so gorgeous. What's it gonna take for you to be mine?" Dave asked in a whisper. I felt my cheeks get hot. I hate when he says things like this to me.

I grabbed his arms and pulled them away from me and quickly walked away. Why must he do these things to me?