01 ; seungjin

⌇⌦ Fluff

                ⌇⌦ Fluff.
                ⌇⌦ Seungjin.
                ⌇⌦ Boyfriends.
                ⌇⌦ not requested.
                ⌇⌦ 429 words.
             ♡.﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀.♡

While I was sleeping, I got woken up by the sun which was coming from the open window, which was right next to my bed.

I groaned loudly, hiding my face in the pillow while I just stayed like that for a couple of minutes until I decided to finally get out of bed.

When I got up to get out of bed, someone, well Hyunjin, pulled me back onto the bed into his embrace.

"Minnie, don't go, cuddle me insteadd" he mumbled/whined tiredly when I looked over at him, his eyes were closed, his hair was messy, which just screamed boyfriend material, and his plump ass lips were pouty.

"But Jinnie, it's 11am, you have too wake up too" I laid back down next to him and just admired his cute sleeping face.

"I guess 11am is also the time to check your sleepy boyfriend out too, hm?" his pouty lips formed into a full on smirk, I immediately looked away and blushed, Hyunjin wrapped his arms around my waist again and pulled me closer to him.

"Baby don't be shyy" he nuzzles my neck and I froze, we've been dating for like a week and he's already so clingy and touchy,, doesn't surprise me tho and I ain't complaining either, I love skinship.

"Jinnie I'll promise we can cuddle later but we have to go to school now so please wake up babyyy" I looked at him and pouted, he frowned and then sighed, "Fine, but promise to give me cuddles when we get back home" Hyunjin's lips finally formed into a smile and I giggled,, "ok I promise, now get up we're gonna be late".

🍒͙after school

I walked into Hyunjin's and my dorm, threw my backpack on the couch and sat next to it.

I scrolled through Instagram for a couple of minutes until someone backhugged me.

"Jinnieee what do you want" I threw my head back so that I could look at him and he bent down and pecked my lips.

"Can I have my cuddles nowww" he pouted and I smiled.

"Since when do you actually ask for cuddles?" He nodded his head and tackled me onto the floor.

"Fair point".

͙۪۪̥˚ authors note ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉

Ok so ik that this is vv short
but u h idk I'm too lazy to
write something long rn,
and I wanted to finish early
so I could ask you guys if
I should continue? Cause
like when I write books,
no one reads them and all
of them flop so,, :,).