06 :: hyunin + face reveal

⌇⌦ fluff

⌇⌦ fluff.
⌇⌦ Hyunin/Hyunjeong.
⌇⌦ Boyfriends.
⌇⌦ not requested.
⌇⌦ ___ words.
♡.﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀.♡

"Innieee, I'm home." I opened the door and smiled at the sight of my boyfriend, laying on the couch, watching fairy tail.

"How long have you been watching that?".

"I just started watching it cause' I finished watching sailor moon." he said, without turning his head away from the tv.

I sighed and walked over to the kitchen, "Innie, do you want pancakes?".

"Shhh hyung, not right now Natsu and Lucy are arguing !".

I started cooking pancakes and thought of something that would distract Jeongin from anime.

Ever since he saw those pictures on Jisung's wallpaper he's been watching anime 24/7 and he hasn't given me any attention.

I just want my baby to pay attention to me :(.

I finished making pancakes and put them on a plate, setting them on the kitchen table.

I looked over at Jeongin who was in the living room, watching anime, as always.

Istg I'm gonna riP Jisung's head off.

When I finished eating I decided to just tackle Jeongin.

When I tackled him he just iGnored mE and continued watching his aNime.

"Innieeee pay attention to meee." I whined.

He grabbed the remote and paused his anime.

"What do you want, Jinnie?".

"You promised that I'd have cuddles every day and you haven't cuddled me since last month" I frowned.

"Noo baby I'm sorry, don't frown, I'm really sorry, if you wanted my attention or just cuddles you could have just asked me you know?".

"Well, I thought that if I barge in on you watching anime you'd yell at me.".

"Pft I'd never yell at you Jinnie, you know that, next time just ask ok?".

- ͙۪۪̥˚ authors note ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
  ﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉

hAh this shit is still boring af :,)
Anygay,, I said that imma be
doing a face reveal sooo here
you go kids

ok sooo i changed my pic to me a couple of days ago(march 2021) and i used to really have a lack of confidencebut i gained it a couple of months ago and its really helpedme a lot mentally and stuff, so girlies, gays and they thems i just wanna put...

(march 2021) and i used to really have a lack of confidence
but i gained it a couple of months ago and its really helped
me a lot mentally and stuff, so girlies, gays and they thems
i just wanna put a reminder that everyone is beautiful in
their own way, both inside and out its ok to not be perfect,
youd get bored pretty easily if you were perfect, like rupaul
says 'if you cant love yourself how in the hell are you gon
love somebody else, can i get an amen up in here?'