03 :: jeongchan

⌇⌦ Fluff

⌇⌦ Fluff.
⌇⌦ Jeongchan.
⌇⌦ Best friends.
⌇⌦ not requested.
⌇⌦ 510 words.
♡.﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀.♡

🍪͙stray kids' dorm

"Uhhh, Chan, truth or dare" Seungmin, who was sitting in Hyunjin's lap, said (it was a dare).

"I don't know,, dare I guess" I looked over at Channie-hyung and he ran his hand through his blonde, fluffy hair.

At this point I think I was staring at him, appreciating his perfect features.

He looked at him and smiled.

Omg he's so precious my heart's melting.

Suddenly I snapped out of my thoughts when Hyunjin smacked my back.

"wHiPped" he teased and I rolled my eyes and at the very corner of my eye I could see Chan staring at me.

I don't feel uncomfortable at aLL,, for all I care he can stare at me for the rest of the night—

Suddenly Seungmin got up from Hyunjin's lap and walked to the kitchen, he care back with pocky's in his hand and he handed it to Chan.

"Do the pocky challenge thingy with Jeongin" Seungmin smiles evilly and I glared at him.

He's the person who i first told about my little crush on Chan, well the little crush is now a big phat crush but ok-.

I hate him for doing this to me- I'll probably run away istg, Seungmin's so evil, how can Hyunjin love him iM-.

Chan waddled over to me and he sat me onto his lap, I whisper-squealed and Chan giggled.

Holy fuck, his giggle can literally cure cancer like,, biCh :(.

He opened the pocky box thingy whatever it's called, put one side in my mouth and he bit the other side.

He started eating his side of the pocky so his mouth was very vEry close to mine,, his lips were right in front of mine, I didn't know what to do,,

Run away? They'd catch up to me.

Faint? I wouldn't die so I'd wake up.

Kiss him? He wouldn't like it.

But suddenly he ate the whole pocky and his lips pecked mine.

"pFt tHere, dOnE- can I go home now?-" I put my hoodies hood on, I tried to run away again cause I felt embarrassed.

I could feel my cheeks heat up every second.

Everyone laughed at me, I stuck my tongue out at them and they all left to go to sleep.

"Well, imma go too, bye bye Channie-hyung" I smiled sheepishly and as I was about to leave the living room he got a hold of my wrist and he pulled me onto his chest, hugging me tightly.

"Jeonginnie, you know that I like you, right?" He looked down at me and I shook my head slowly.

Holy shit am I daydreaming again-

Someone smack me so I know that this is real-

"Pftt, you're so oblivious" he giggled softly. My hEaRt cAnT tAkE tHiS ;-;.

- ͙۪۪̥˚ authors note ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
  ﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉

I have no idea on how to finish this so
like sksksk, anygay, I hope you liked it, btw, young wings is underrated :( it makes me wanna cri :( it's my favorite song it deserves so much mOre :(