12 :: seunglix

⌇⌦ fluff

                ⌇⌦ fluff.
                ⌇⌦ Seunglix.
                ⌇⌦ Strangers.
                ⌇⌦ not requested.
                ⌇⌦ 322 words.
             ♡.﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀.♡

C'mon seungmin, one more hour, you can do it.

Hah no you can't, you hate crowded places and being surrounded by people, especially strangers.

Working sucks but oh well, I gotta do what I gotta do to earn money.

I sighed as I watched the door get opened and closed over and over again.

Suddenly, a certain person opened the door and he caught my eye.

He looked like he was in a rush and he was wearing a pink sweater with some ripped jeans and his hair was dyed orange, he was really cute plus he looked foreign.

He walked in and sat down, looking down at phone, probably texting someone.

I decided to approach him and get his order.

"Hi welcome to *** what can I get you?" I smiled and he looked up from his phone.

"Oh, hi, can I get one strawberry ice cream, please" the orange haired boy spoke in english, I nodded in response and went back to make some ice cream.

It took me like 5 minutes to finish and I walked back to the boys table and I handed him his ice cream on the plate thingy (my english ain't good sis).

As he handed me the money his hand brushed against mine and I felt a slight tingle.

"You can keep the change" he smiled.

- ͙۪۪̥˚ authors note ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
  ﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉

Ok, yes, hi, I'm back from my hiatus.
This has been the worst week ever
like 100% :,).
So much drama in this city, and
like everythings me related, this
is something y'all should keep
In mind.
Never.be.popular. It sucks.
Trust me, i should know.

Anygay, ik that this was trash but oh
well, enjoy? Bye bye

P.s. I didn't update cuz I got
played by a fuckboy irl so,,
that sucks, but my friends taking me
out to meet her best friend of 11 years so.
Wish me luck y'all.