02 ; Hyunho

⌇⌦ Fluff

                ⌇⌦ Fluff.
                ⌇⌦ Hyunho.
                ⌇⌦ Best friends.
                ⌇⌦ requested by
                ⌇⌦ -hyunknowismyshiteu- .
                ⌇⌦ 545 words.
             ♡.﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀.♡

🌾͙lunch

Everyone from my 'gang' waved at me and Chan motioned me to come sit with them.

"Honestly Minho hyung has been getting on my nerves lately, before you came he was just talking about how perfect y-" Jisung was about to finish his sentence but Minho smacked his arm.

"Shush" Minho whisper yelled at Jisung and his cheeks had a tint of pink on them.

Awww he looks so cute when he's flustered, maybe I should tease him.

(This potato lookin ass author doesn't know how to writing tease-y stuff ok-)

Since I was sitting in the middle of Minho and Seungmin I rested my head on Minho's shoulder and yawned,closing my eyes, acting all sleepy and shit-.

After a couple of minutes I opened my eyes and smiled at the sight in front of me.

Minho's pink cheeks are now non-existent, you could see how red his face was just now.

"Hyunjin, what are you doing?" He gulped and I whined, nuzzling my head into his arm, bringing myself closer to him, well his arm to be exact-.

"Am I not allowed to sleeppp? It's like 7am" I snuggled into his arm and his face looked like a tomato-.

"Minho-hyung, are you ok your face is all red" I looked at him and he looked away,still blushing and avoiding any eye contact with me.

"Hey guys, Minho-hyung doesn't look really good, imma take him outside so that he can have some fresh air" I smiled and looked over at Minho, to my surprise, he got up and we walked outside, there was pretty much just silence, yes, the awkward silence;; (cAwcAwcAw).

I caught Minho staring at me, well actually my lips so I decided to break the silence.

"Minho-hyung, what are you staring at?" I tilted my head in confusion, its a habit, don't judge.

"Uhhh, nothingggggg, pft me? Staring?? Naaahh it's just your mind messing with y-" he was about to finish his sentence until his eyes, which were checking out my features stopped at my lips.

"Do I have something on my face?" I squished my cheeks and Minho shook his head slowly.

"Are you sureee?" I smirked and started walking towards him, slowly, while he backed away, after a couple of steps back he hit a wall.

I pinned him onto the wall and he screeched. Cute.

I got closer to his face, I'm only inches away from him now, I have this urge to kiss him.

His lips look tast- I mean- u h- what-

I have this urge to kiss him,, but I don't wanna cause maybe he wo-.

My thought got cut off my Minho smashing his lips onto mine,,

I didn't know what to do cause I was in shock so I kissed him back.

"I didn't know that making out and getting out of breath is considered getting some fresh air, but ok" I heard someone say and I we quickly pulled away we saw Felix, the bitch was smirking.

- ͙۪۪̥˚ authors note ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
  ﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉

Hi, my dudes, ik that this is bad and
short like the other one but pls, I'm not
a creative kid ok- yeet ok guten bye
kids.