15 :: hyunchan

((🐨))≡ a little bit of help

((🐨)) a little bit of help

⌦ Hyunchan (Hyunjin x Chan).
⌦ fluff.
⌦ best friends/band mates.
⌦ requested by GayForKoreanBoys

    - - - - - - - - - - - -
│ ⎙;; @start
╰ ───⌲

It was about 12am, I was practicing the choreography for our comeback and I couldn't get this one part perfectly, it's been an hour already and I can't get it right.

I grabbed my water and drank a bit, putting it down and looking at myself in the mirror, biting my lip in frustration.

I threw myself on the couch and sighed, looking at my reflection in the mirror.

"I look like a mess" I said and I closed my eyes, leaning back onto the couch a bit.

"Channie?" I heard someone call out my name in a soft tone.

I immediately opened my eyes and looked at the door to see Hyunjin with snacks and a laptop.

"I saw that you're struggling with the choreo, so I came here to help you and I though that we could maybe watch some movies as well?"

I flashed him a smiled and nodded, patting the seat next to me.

He smiled and he sat next to me, suddenly my body became a bit hotter and I think that I was probably blushing.

"So which part do you not know how to do?" he said while putting the laptop and the snacks down.

"The dance break" I mumbled and he looked at me.

"The what?" he leaned in closer towards me and I blinked a couple of times and repeated myself.

"The dance break, I don't know how to do the dance break" I said a bit louder and he nodded,

"Ok then get up, let me teach you" he stood up and smiled, giving me a hand and I took it and got up.

"Yeah, let's do that" I smiled, realizing how tall he is.

︶︶ ::❏❜ - - - - - - - - - (*^3^)/~♡ ˀˀ

WTF HOW DOES THIS HAVE 7K READS YALL ARE LITERALLY FINNA MAKE ME CRY :(((.

I DONT DESERVE THIS ISTG SKDHSJD

I'm such a bad author I almost don't even update, well imma just inform y'all that I have a boyfriend and that I found a new group of friends and my life is finally putting together now uWu.

Thanks for the support guys, kithkith byee

(And yesh if you wanna follow me on ig- @marinatuann)