11 :: changmin

⌇⌦ fluff

                ⌇⌦ fluff.
                ⌇⌦ Changmin.
                ⌇⌦ Friends.
                ⌇⌦ not requested.
                ⌇⌦ 564 words.
             ♡.﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀.♡

"C'monnnn Minnieeee prom's in like a week, you have to tell himmm" my best friend, Hyunjin started whining while sitting on my desk chair, spinning in circles, while I was laying on my bed.

"But why, I don't wanna feel rejection for like the i don't know 10th time in my life".

Hyunjin rolled his eyes, "cmon Seungmin, it's so obvious that y'all are whi- my head hurts" he cut himself off, he was probably spinning too much.

"Dumbass" I snorted and he rolled his eyes and tackled me.

"Anyway, what I was trying to say is that, you two are whipped for each other and it's quite obvious, so you better confess to him or I'll tell him myself" he pouted as he got of me.

"First of all, no, second of all, no, I mean, if he was THAT whipped he would have confessed already" I grabbed a cookie, I was about to eat it but Hyunjin snatChed it out of my hand and he shoved it into his mouth, which made me pout.

"Rude."

"So how's Felix?" I raised an eyebrow and he smiled.

"He's doing pretty well, he actually got into some modeling agency so I'm really happy for him" Hyunjin spilled out which made me aw.

"Ok, you're THAT whipped".

"Oh please, at least my man KNOWS that I'm whipped, you better tell him today or imma beat you to it" Hyunjin smirked and I glared at him.

"I hate you so much, like you don't even know" I growled and he giggled.

"Lies, I see, ok now text the love of your life dumbass".

I rolled my eyes as i lazily threw my hand onto my phone which was on the other side of the bed.

Baby changbin 👶

Hey, Changbin hyung, can you meet
me at our schools gate, I have something
to tell you :).

Sure Min, I'll be there in 10.

"Holy shit I gotta go, wish me luck fuckface" I said, getting up from mY bed.

"Good luck coward" he snorted and walked back into his room.

I grabbed my phone and shoved it in my pocket while walking outside.

I told him to meet me at our school because it's prom and because both of our dorms were close to our school so.

When I got there I saw a short figure, dressed in all black, yup that's him.

"Hey, so why did you need me to meet you at like 10pm when it's freezing outside" he blurted out and I sighed.

"Soooo, ikindamaybereallylikeyouandiwantyoutobemypromdate?" I took a second to breath.

"Seungmin I don't understand gibberish, prom? What?" He looked at me with the cutest confused expression, istg I felt like my heart was gonna go kaBooM and kaBooSh.

"I-I kinda, maybe, really like you andd" I gulped, "I wanted to ask you to be my prom date?" I smiled awkwardly and his face softened.

"Wait, I was gonna ask you the same thing tomorrow" he said and I breathed again since i didn't get rejected, once in my life I didn't feel rejection.

͙۪۪̥˚ authors note ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉

Hey y'all, so my situation is a lot better
now but I'll probably go on a semi - hiatus
again since yk, it's exam week :,).

Wish me luck y'all, and I hope you enjoyed
this shitty ass one shot :,).

+ here's some relatable content