05 :: minsung

⌇⌦ Fluff

⌇⌦ Fluff.
⌇⌦ Minsung.
⌇⌦ Best friends.
⌇⌦ for my wifey.
⌇⌦ onlyminhos .
⌇⌦ 252 words.
♡.﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀.♡

"Minhoooo-hyungg."

"Minho-hyung!" My best friend, Hyunjin, basically sCreamed at me while shaking me and I just turned my head around to face him.

"Why do you keep staring at Jisung? You look weird." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"No I wasn't staring at him I was staring at that thing behind him." I said and laid my head down on the table.

Yes, that was a lie, I was staring at Jisung, he has the cutest baby face and he looks so precious :(((.

"Bro, you two are like best friends, go talk to him if you like him or sumn." Hyunjin said and I sighed.

"We're hanging out at his house today, we're probably gonna watch Netflix, I was planning on telling him.".

"Ohhh that's cool" he ruffled my hair.

"Hey ! I'm the one who's supposed to do that" I pouted and he just giggled and continued listening to the teacher while I continued staring at the one, the only, baby face.

🔥͙after school, at Jisungs house

Me and Jisung we're talking, watching movies and eating chips and popcorn.

"Hey Jisung.",

"Yes?",

"Maybe I like youuu, and maybe I think that your baby face is adorable" I said and he smiled.

"Aww that's cute, cause I like you too".

- ͙۪۪̥˚ authors note ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
  ﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉

So uh I had 0 inspiration for this
one, I just wanted to make sumn
short but the story ended up
looking like shit :,)