Chapter 1: The "Incident"

(Y/N's) POV

I was just playing my favorite game (FG/N) for about a regular 72 hour's. I was getting a little hungry so I decided to go to the fridge to go get some instant ramen or anything at all but....

When I walked to the fridge and open it. Their was nothing there not even a fly. (Cause that makes total sense in TV shows.... Totally)

(Y/N):
"Well.... That's just wonderful"

I shut the fridge and turned off my computer (which I really hate doing) and decided to go out to buy some food. (Again I really hate doing) I didn't wanna go out but. ... better than dying!

I went to the closet to get some new (clean) clothes but....

(Y/N):
"Oh.... Yeah I didn't wash them.... Huh...."

I was annoyed but I found some clothing that was clean.... Although they weren't... What you'd call regular clothings"

(Y/N):
"Huh?.... This is my cosplay costume of (A/N or G/N: Anime Name Or Game Name) I guess this will have to do"

I wore the clothes and went out. the thought in my head was

Inside (Y/N) Mind:
"People are gonna be looking at me because of this.... *Mental Sigh* Oh well can't do anything about that I just have to ignore them and hurry to buy my-"

*Thud*

My line of thought was cut of by some person who bumped into me. It was a girl wearing a cosplay costume as well. She didn't look like she was paying attention to the road because she was looking on her phone.

(Y/N):
"Ow.... Um excuse me miss but.... could you pay attention to where you're going!?"

???:
"Oh~ my face.... sorry I was- Huh!?"

I looked at the girl and was surprised like her from what I saw.

(Y/N):
"Luciela!?"

Luciela:
"(Y/N)"

I met Luciela from a gaming convention one day. We decided to meet each other and some other of my gaming friends in the convention. Because it was weird that we were all friends online but never saw each other IRL.

We both stood silent for about 5 seconds until we both broke the ice.

Y, L:
"Cliché"

We both laughed together and I asked her what she was doing.

(Y/N):
"Long time no see!"

Luciela:
"Yeah! Been a while. How are you"

(Y/N):
"Same as always I was just going out to buy some food. What about you are you going to some convention or some thing?"

Luciela:
"Huh? Oh! No I was just going out to by some food as well. I just didn't have anymore clothes except for these...."

Inside (Y/N)'s Mind:
"What the Flip! She has the same reason I have!"

Luciela:
"What about you why are you wearing those (A/N or G/N) clothes?"

(Y/N):
"Same reason"

Luciela:
"Huh! Talk about
PLOT CONVENIENCE. Let me guess
You forgot to wash you're clothes too!"

(Y/N)
"Yep"

Luciela:
"Wow for real!?.... Huh called it!"

(Y/N)
"Well since your going out to buy food as well why don't we go together"