Chapter 8: The Day's Of "Recruitment" Part #2

~(Y/N)'s POV~

The next day I woke up Kazuma and the other's were already gone.

(Y/N):
"Guess they already left"

I stood up from the bed and looked around me.

The room was normal and the sun was shining through the window.

I had to cover my eyes since I just woke up and it was hurting me.

(Y/N):
"This is the annoying thing about just waking up...."

I started to stretch a little bit to get my day started.

Back in our old world, I barely ever stretch back then. I'd just stand up and head to the computer. Sometimes I'd pee before hand.

After I stretched I started walking to get outside. Cryo followed me and I was currently wondering where the others were.

(Y/N):
"Their all probably in the guild. Well let's go Cryo"

Cryo:
"Understood"

I activated my spatial gliders and dashed out side.

Didn't take long I was already at the center of the town.

Everyone was looking at me, well maybe more curious about me since I moved so fast they could hardly see me.

Inside (Y/N) Mind:
"It's great Cryo can keep up with my speed"

I continued my way until I reached the guild once I got their I jumped off my spatial gliders and made my way inside.

I opened the door and everyone inside were all doing their own things.

I was looking around the place trying to find the other's, until a waitress came towards me.

Waitress:
"Hello welcome do you need something?"

(Y/N):
"Huh? Oh no! I'm just looking for my party members!"

I waitress kept staring at me, and was really making me feel uncomfortable.

I tried not to make eye contact with her, but she kept getting closer and I couldn't help but blush. It was as if she was observing me or something.

After a while she finally moved back, and I could finally calm down and catch my breath.

Waitress:
"Hm..... I feel like I know you from somewhere....."

(Y/N):
"Oh really..... Well..... That's surprising!....."

She was still staring at me and it still felt uncomfortable, at least she wasn't leaning towards me anymore.

She closed her eyes and was holding her chin, indicating she was thinking. And I felt like I should ditch her.

Inside (Y/N) Mind:
"I think I should just go. Feels like if I stay any longer, I'll just end up embarrassing myself more"

I was about to go until she opened her eyes and mouth.

Waitress:
"Oh, now I remember! Your that noobie who became a new class!"

(Y/N):
"Ah.... Yeah, that's me!"

Waitress:
"You said you were looking for your party members right?"

I nodded at her and she went back to thinking. It didn't take long, only 3 seconds but she started to speak again.

Waitress:
"Your in Satou Kazuma's party right?"

(Y/N):
"Yeah! I'm in he's party"

Waitress:
"I see.... Well he came by with some people earlier, I'm assuming their your friends. I think he's in the guild board, looking for a quest right now"