Chapter 11: "Investigating" The Unknown

Ok before we start just wanna say Wattpad is busted, at least for me.

Every time I publish a chapter it publishes two of the same chapter.

It says I haven't published chapter 10.5 but I'm sure I already have, I even checked on a computer and it was there, but when I logged into my account it says it isn't published.

It says my story has 38 parts! I haven't even reached 30! I'm still in 19!

And that's just because of the announcement's if I took those away or unpublished them it would be 12 parts!

Please guys tell me if it's just my account or if you guys get it as well, please!

I need to know what this is, it's been annoying me for awhile now, it's not a problem that breaks my story.

But it's like a small piece of dirt that's just in the living room, it's too small to be a problem, but it's just there, messing with you, annoying you until you just decide to clean it!

Please if anyone knows maybe you can help me and if not then that's fine.

Also my reason for being gone is at the end of the chapter.

But that's enough of that, hopefully you guys enjoy this. I tried more, romance and... Actually I don't know the theme of this chapter, it's like a huge bundle of themes!

Also I'm not good with romance, soo please understand!

Anyway have fun reading!~

『~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~』

~(Y/N)'s POV~

After the things that happened before and after everyone taking some time to think on the situation, I decided to move onward with the plan.

The others went out to go shopping since darkness wanted to get her armor fixed and Megumin wanted a new staff.

Kazuma went somewhere and Aqua just tagged along with him.

Which means I'm with Lu since that was the plan, both of us investigating the armory.

We were walking the streets until Lu spoke up.

Luciela:
"How do you plan on going with this?"

I looked at her through my shoulder and she looked worried at me.

I looked back forward and gave my answer.

(Y/N):
"The only way I know...."

I could tell she still finds that worrying but I can't exactly lie and say "I got the greatest way! trust me this will work!" Like an idiot.

It took us a while but we got to the armory, we entered and saw the blacksmith from before.

He was cleaning his table until he noticed us and smiled.

BS:
"Ah~ welcome! How can I help you?"

I walked up to the counter while Lu roamed around the store looking at the products.