Chapter 4: Finding A "Job"!

(Y/N)'s POV

After the incident of what happened with my adventurer card everyone was cheering for me. Saying I was a "Unique Job Class"! And that I was the first and only one ever to have this. Of course this made me happy but I had one problem in my mind.

(Y/N):
"What does or rather what can my class do?"

Luciela:
"Hm? What do you mean?"

We were sitting at a table in the Guild together. Kazuma and Aqua went out to try and find a place for us to stay. Because we literally had no where to sleep to in this world.

I looked at my card and had a questioned face.

(Y/N):
"Usually you'd pick a class and there'd be info on your Job Class. But mines the first one of it's kind so no one even know what it can do!"

When I said this the card began Shattering like glass again. This time on the parts where the Class Info and Job Info were.

When it stopped words came out of it like last time.

Luciela:
"it happened again. What does it say?"

I read the info out loud so that Lu could hear it.

(Y/N):
"Let's see...
Class:
Distortion
Info:
This class specializes in manipulation magic! Their are a few types of variations in this class which are:
"Atom And Particle"
Manipulation,
"Reality" Manipulation,
"Dimensional" Manipulation,
"Time And Space" Manipulation,
And
"Chemical" Manipulation,
This class requires high magical control and high magic power. Reason for this because if the user doesn't have the required level of magic control the attacks who'd be Uncoordinated and could spread randomly. This class has multiple Jobs that specializes in one of the 5 variations but they can all learn some of each jobs skills. Although they can only use some of the other jobs skills because their job focuses on another.
Example:
Reality manipulation users can learn some skills from dimensional manipulation users but only a few because they mostly focus on reality bending magic."

Luciela:
"I see... But what about your Job Info?"

I then read the Job Info. Just like before I said it loud enough for Lu to hear me.

(Y/N):
"Job:
Paradox
Info:
This Job Class Specializes in
Time And Space Manipulation. This job class is fast, powerful, agile and unique. It focuses on using skills that compresses space around an area to damage opponents and skills that use time to create unpredictable quick attacks and combos. It also uses Space to create ways for the user to move and uses time to help the user in various situations.
Example:
The Users is about to get hit by a large beam of energy. The user can manipulate Space to compress the beam or create cracks in space to dodge it. The user can also use time to rewind the attack to before it was shot or the user can use time to teleport them back to their previous position away from the beam."

Luciela:
"Seems pretty powerful alright"

I continued reading the card.

(Y/N):
"This Job Class requires High Intelligence, Magic Control, Magic Power, Speed, Agility, Stamina, Mana And Accuracy"

Luciela:
"That's a lot of requirements!"

(Y/N):
"Well it is an elite level class!"

I looked at the skills and I had 5 Skill point to begin with.

(Y/N):
"Hm....
Skills:
GRAVITY BUSTER,
REVERSE STIGMA,
VACUUM SPHERE,
VOID BREACH,
REVERSE CYCLE.
So I have 5 skills. Wish they were worth 1 point but that's too convenient!"