Why Is This Still Getting Reads?

So I've been gone for... Almost a year.
Lost I checked this it had about 34k reads and now it's at 60k.

I made this story to practice my writing skills and because obviously I love Konosuba.
There's reasons why I discontinued it.

1- Life has been too busy, I didn't have enough time to write and my brain would always be so tired I couldn't think of what to type.

2- A lot of personal problems with my family I don't wanna get in to cause it's just a hassle...

3- The story was kinda getting out of hand. I knew what I wanted and I tried my best to limit it so it still added to the main story of Konosuba, but honestly it felt like I made a mistake and was turning it into my own work.
It's not a problem as long as the readers enjoy it.
But the process of how I should do it was giving me a headache along, and with all the stress I had irl it wasn't really a good idea...

4- Due to the large about of stress and problems I've went through I kinda lost motivation to write almost anything, I was in a writer's block for so long I almost started thinking If I continued this it would just become horrible...

Seeing that this story is still getting reads, it keeps making me want to continue it. But I don't know if I can do a good job since I've been gone for so long...

Currently I'm deciding if I should continue this story or make a new one.
Since the theme of having to character inserts (Y/N) and Luciela, was taken in pretty nicely.

I'll most likely keep it if I make a new Konosuba fanfic, but I'll change some or maybe a lot of things this time.

Whether I continue this or make a new one, it'll probably take a while, since I've got a lot on my plate right now. But I'll try my best!

Also about the new story I kept talking about before.

I did make them, but wattpad seems to hate me, and the story somehow got deleted... And I do not wanna have to rewrite over 30k plus words and complex explanations!

So I just gave up on that, that's one of the reasons of how I got my writer's block cause my brain got so pissed it died almost all my creativity...

Anyhow, if I do continue or make a new Konosuba fanfic.
Expect to see another duo meeting Kazuma and the gang.

That's all have a wonderful time and thanks to all who read this story!

-Tetra has signed out.