"Announcement" #2

Hello everyone!
(Probably should have made this earlier *sigh*)

Well anyway I just wanna tell you guys that I might not be able to upload any updates for a while.

School is getting harder for me and I barely have any free time.
Also other personal problems, but I won't talk about those.

So all you guys need to know is that I will "not" put this book on hold, it just won't get much faster updates.
(At least until I can find to make one or finish)

Also if you remember my other Announcement chapter, I said I was gonna make a new story.

Now I will still make that in the future or maybe something similar.

The reason being that the story just isn't going anywhere.
I keep trying to make the story good and interesting, but it just isn't working.

The first part of the story is fine (not great but eh) but the chapters ahead are.... Well in all honesty trash!

I still want to make it, or at least something similar.
But until I can make a good plot, an interesting character and support, a good storyline, and motivation.
I think I'll put it on hold.

Because the story (the one I'm making not this one) is still on hold and planning, I decided to ask my friends and have them think of what Fanfiction I should make instead first.

To be honest considering what we all watched and benched together, I kinda already knew what they wanted.

I gave them some suggestions (which they all ignored....) and told them they could pick those or anything else.

And they picked......
......
........
..........
...........
RWBY! (I was like wow..... Called It!)

We watched the show all together and most of my friends (females.... Yes I'm serious) were going crazy.

So the vote was.

RWBY-7
NGNL (No Game No Life)-2
Dragon Ball (any series)-3
Sakurasou No Pet Na Kanojo-1
Fate Series-1

I was like.... Damn..... I thought it would be higher.....

But in all seriousness it pretty much won (I voted for the Sakurasou one.... Eh, I'm not that good in romance anyway)

Soo~ Yeah hope you guy's will enjoy it!
(If I'm able to make this unlike the other)

I'll post an update when I finally have more time to upload or if I finished the new RWBY Story.

Hope you all understand and for thanksgiving here's a spoiler for this this stories New update.

Chapter 11: "Investigating" The Unknown.

"I was walking inside the cave when I felt the ground lower a little"

"Thanks again for the weapon, He's been a great help!"

"Just who are you?"

"Are you even sure you'll find anything?"

"Sure I'm afraid of being rejected.... But I'm more afraid that I might never know...."

"I wish I could just tell you, but I can't...."

"So did you find anything?"

"I'm still at a lost...."

"This doesn't make sense!"

"That necklace...."

"Can I ask?"

"Well this is gonna be entertaining~"

"Are.... You still looking for recruits?"

Hope you guys will enjoy it once it comes out, till next time everyone!