Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Ancient History is a class that was brought to Earth to make students' lives hell. Then again, it is also the perfect class to take a well-deserved nap, but not when your fake boyfriend is sitting right behind you and pissing the absolute bull-turtles out of you.

Yeah, unfortunately I'm stuck with Tyler for the worst class possible. Not only is the subject horrible, but Tyler flicking paper at me and grabbing the loopholes from my shorts in the hole of the chair, effectively giving me a wedgie, makes it twice as bad.

Having Mr Poo Sniffer - his actual name is Posniff but nobody ever calls him that - as a teacher is the icing on the cake. He's middle aged, shorter than your smallest freshman and has a turned up nose that looks like he's smelt something bad - poo. He's not the worst teacher in the world, but he's just so strict and never hesitates to hand out detentions for the smallest, most insignificant reasons. His full head of black hair is cut and combed to resemble a bowl. I'm sorry, but since when is it appropriate in this day and age to cut your hair into a bowl cut. It's practically torture.

Austin had a bowl cut when he was younger, but we don't go there. We also had to burn the video tape of Austin dancing around in my Barbie clothes - he threatened to shave everyone's hair when they were sleeping, we didn't take the risk. Plus, mom got a copy of it at the store. Now that gem is hidden so well I haven't even found it in the five years I've been searching.

Anyway, it seems as if Tyler had been switched onto 'annoying mode' with his incessant need to poke, prod or piss me off. Ugh, it's as if he's on a sugar high. But, all he's eaten is half a pound of bacon - we needed it all gone this morning so I shoved it down his throat. I'm surprised he hasn't brought the bacon up by now, because he ate the most out of the four of us. Austin threw some of his out, while I generously gave some to Meownce because we'd ran out of cat food.

"Nova, Noooooooovaaaaaaaaa," Tyler whispered, pulling at my belt loops again.

I turned around in my seat, throwing him the deadliest glare. "Give me a wedgie one more time, and I will vo a cortar tu salchicha (cut up your sausage)."

Tyler was about to say something, but Mr Poosniffer beat him to it. "This isn't Spanish class, Nova." He warned. I turned around in my seat, coming face to face with a beady eyed Mr Poosniffer. "Detention for disrupting the class."

"Ooooh, put some ice on that burn," Tyler kicked my chair again.

"You too, Tyler. Detention for you both. Stop disrupting my lesson," he sneers. "Get your hands off each other."

"I can't touch my girlfriend," Tyler frowned. Oh god, he's just digging an even deeper hole.

"Don't test me," he turned around to the board and finished scribbling down the notes that he was originally writing. It was something about Ancient Greek - I'm not paying attention, so how would I know - I recall. I'm just quickly writing the down the note without even paying attention to the words, steam is practically coming out of my ball point pen.

After the rest of the class finished and it was lunch time, Mr Poosniffer made us stay behind so that we could get our detention slips. Ugh, I just want to punch Tyler for making me have a stupid detention. If he hadn't of riled me up, then I wouldn't have threatened to cut off his sausage in Spanish. He's so damn infuriating!

"Thanks Mr Poosniff," Tyler grins at the teacher after he hands us both our detentions.

He grabs my hand and we quickly run out of the classroom before we could get another detention. We kept running down the empty hallway for a minute or so - just until we reached my locker - and stood, me puffing and Tyler grinning like a kid on Christmas.