Chapter 26

Chapter 26

"AUSTIN," I screamed, "YOU SON OF A COW."

My brother squealed like a little girl, running out of the kitchen quicker than I'd ever seen him run before. Yeah, that's right brother. Run. He better. Because when I catch him, he's going to be dead meat.

"I'M SORRY," he yells back, yelping as I start running off after him. He opens the front door, sprinting outside, only wearing socks and boxers in the soon-to-be middle of winter. Since Christmas is only a week or two away, it has started to get freezing cold here in Octavia.

"No you're not!" I push my legs harder to catch up to him. He's racing down the footpath, crying out in pain every time he stood on a rock like the sook he is.

Well, maybe he shouldn't have fed me that 'omelette' then and maybe he wouldn't have to be chased down the street while he runs like a headless chicken.

Austin stops, running out of breath. Ha, that's right. I jump onto his back, smacking his face and pulling on his ear. "You are dead," I growled. "Dead. Dead. Dead." I continued to tug even harder with every word.

By now, Austin is screaming in pain. It's only when someone pulls me off him that I stop my vicious pulling of the ear. "Nooooooooonononono, let me kill that fucktard," I yell as I get carried away from my dumb nugget of a brother. He's a dumb nugget, because he decided it would be funny to put five or so tablespoons of pepper in my omelette, not to mention the awful taste of pineapple laced throughout it.

If I could kill him, I would.

I would pull his ears off first, and then I would sew fingers onto his ears and ears onto his fingers.

That's how pissed off I am.

"Let go of me," I pound on Tyler's back. I know it's him. He has an all-too-familiar scent, and judging by the vans on his feet and his sexy butt, it was definitely my hunk of a boyfriend. "You're a dumb nugget. I want to kill him."

"Just wait," Tyler chuckles, "We can get some joint payback. Plus, Clark wants to get rid of his condoms so he's going to help us with the prank."

I perk up. Prank? Count me in. I knew one day that Clark would accept that he is a condom hoarder, and needs to get rid of some. He should be giving them to people who need it, or hand them around the school. But, knowing Clark, he would prick holes in them just to see the whole world burn. That's something my spastic best friend would do.

I stay silent, letting Tyler carry me with his sexy muscly arms. "I'm hungry," I fiddle with the back pockets on his jeans. I'm practically fondling his ass, but I'm not complaining. Girls appreciate butts too, okay?

Tyler adjusts the hold on my legs, "I'm thinking you cook me pancakes, bacon and eggs. In bed."

I gasp. "I'm not your kitchen bitch. You-you bitch!" I attempt to pull his pants down, but they wouldn't go down any further than my arms would, which was not very far. "Goddamnit Tyler, why can't I just pull your pants down?"

"If you cook me breakfast I'll let you play with my butt all you want."

"Hmm." How can I refuse that offer? "Sounds good to me. What about your parents and Elsa and Georgia, though?"

Tyler grunts. "Don't even go there. Georgia and Kenny are on their honeymoon, and mom and dad are attempting to have a romantic weekend away. This is their fourth one in the past two months. So, I have to look after Elsa."

Aw. Elsa. I love little Elsa, and the way he treats her is so goddamn cute. He's the most adorable big brother to her. I even caught him playing Barbies with Elsa one time.